My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, September 26, 2005

Any Dream Will Do

What a weekend... busy busy busy.

On Saturday, I loaded up Doodlebug and went to see my friend Gypsy and her daughters K & L. Here are some pictures of her adorable little girls who were just too happy to pose for my camera.















K is 3 years old & L is 6 years old













You know that I couldn't post pictures of adorable little girls and not give you a picture of Doodlebug.


When K & L found out that Doodlebug was coming to play, they immediately went to their toy box to find lots of toys for her to play with.

Onto Sunday, I was supposed to go out with Lumpy but she called and couldn't make it due to the weather where she lives So, I called up Easily Amused and asked her if she wanted to go with me in Lumpy's place. She agreed to brave the rain and go. I know you're asking where did they go? What was so great that they braved the major downpour of rain that Rita sent to the State of MO? We went to see this. The show was great and we had a wonderful time. (In case your wondering about my title, it is one of the songs from the show.)

Now for the amusing part of my weekend... we all know that EA has what can only be described as hissy fits and tantrums. I'm also sure that you all know the phrase "foaming at the mouth". Well, Sunday I was subjected to something totally new even to me, I looked down and EA was actually foaming at the toes. Yes, you read that right, she was foaming at the toes. No, she wasn't mad or irritated, she was just wearing a pair of shoes that have a suede footbed. Due to the rain we had to run through, it caused the shoes to actually foam when she squished them with her toes. I tell you, this was just too funny to see.

Now that the laughing is done, I have to say I love shoes and I love shoes with suede footbeds, who are the shoe people and what are they putting in our shoes to make them foam when wet???

6 comments(s):

I'm first, I'm first!!

Wow! Pretty girls everywhere!

What a beautiful show. Is that coming to Texas anytime soon?

I, too, love shoes. Even if they do make your toes foam!

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/27/2005 8:04 AM  

I have been wondering for the last 2 days what type of chemicals I have been subjected to, and if my toes are gonna fall off! If they do, I hope they wait until after tomorrow night after our peddi!!

Those girls are adorable, especially the little baby! Oh my, there goes that biased thing again! hehehe. I can't wait to see her this afternoon!!!

I had a great time, rain and all Sunday! Thank Lumpy for the ticket and thank you for thinking of me and asking me to go with you. It was wonderful!

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/27/2005 8:35 AM  

So that's where all the rain is. Send some down this way, wouldja?

Foamy toes, huh? Sounds like the manufacturer was just trying to give you an instant pedi. Okay, I'm trying to fill my glass half full. I would have laughed my ass off, too!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/27/2005 8:47 AM  

It IS all about the shoes with you!!!

I'm slightly concerned about the foaming shoes, but if they're the ones below, I love 'em!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 9/27/2005 7:55 PM  

Ooooo that show would be AWESOME! I would have gone with you too - in the rain, the snow or the wind!

By Blogger Me, at 9/27/2005 8:48 PM  

teh - congrats on being first. Yup, pretty girls everywhere including your site. It was a great show, not sure if it's coming to TX, but it plays in Branson, MO a lot... want to meet there some time?

I.HEART.shoes

ea - Definitely keep the toes until after the pedi. hehehe

Glad you liked the show. (I accidently typed shoe instead of show... guess we know where my mind is.)

crayonz - Glad to hear that you are laughing with me on this one as it was so funny.

mama duck - yes, it is. I am a shoe goddess (ea calls me a shoe whore, but I like goddess much better.)

They were really cute open toe slides she had on.

Merrit - If I ever have another spare ticket, I'll give you a call. How many hours is it to MO for you? LOL

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/02/2005 8:12 PM  

post a comment

<< Home