My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Another version of Tantrum Thursday

I actually feel bad posting this one as it seems like I am picking on someone, but I'm not. Also, I really needed something for Tantrum Thursday and I wasn't able to get any tantrum pictures of Doodlebug this week. So, once again, here is my twisted version of Tantrum Thursday.

Here is what I did 2 weeks ago ~

This puzzle is from J.D. Robb's "In Death" book series.
Notice it even had high heel shoes... how did she know I love shoes? LOL



Here's what I did last week ~


This is the true puzzle for D is for Diamonds. I took the other puzzle back and they very nicely handed me another one and apologized.

This one ended up being tougher than I thought as it was actually the same basic picture with a before and after seen.

Sorry the pic is turned, but it took so long to get blogger to load them that I wan't about to delete and re add.

Here is what I did this week ~
I actually bought this for the teenager, but he whined about it so much, that I ended up doing 90% of it.

My DH actually bet me when I had about 50 pieces left that I couldn't finish it in 30 minutes. I finished it in 15 minutes and quickly collected my $20 bucks from him!




See what I finished tonight???




P - A poison that leaves no trace (Sue Grafton)












Easily Amused, haven't you finished your puzzle yet? Oh oh oh, here comes the tantrum... just read her comments and I'm sure there will be tantrum a plenty.

5 comments(s):

First! I am humbled by your puzzle prowess. Wow, when I saw that first one, I thought, "somebody got plum pissed and tore her house up!"

I'm an idiot.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/29/2005 10:48 PM  

OHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm just so trantrummy (is that a word?) that I can't even speak!!!!!! It drives me crazy that I have only done one and 1/2 to all the ones you have done!!!!! It's not fair! It's not right!I think you should be banned from all puzzle making!!!!! I'm gonna go sulk now. :(
I hope you feel bad about making me cry

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/30/2005 7:13 AM  

You rock. You are a puzzle queen. If you ever want to do a puzzle on the net, try www.jigzone.com. That is where I go when I'm not blogging.

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/30/2005 12:32 PM  

Well that was a sucessful trantrum thursday!! I still hope you feel bad! Brawhahahaha

teh: Did you not notice that she threw me into a trantrum on purpose??????? How can you not stick up for me????? OH, whose the poor abused middle child now????? It's certinally NOT Kgrams!!!!!
All of you are poo-poo heads!!

Okay, now I have myself ROTFLOL. I sooooooo amuse myself and I don't even need little battery operated toys! ;) Oh, was that a little TMI???? Well all of you deserved that exctpt my big sis Crayonz. hehehe

Oh, this is just too wierd! The word varification thingie has the word shoe in it!!! You can tell I'm on KGrams' site!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/01/2005 6:27 AM  

Crayonz - Wow, EA must have slept in. Oh wait, it's actually after her bedtime. LOL

Please do not be humbled, I am just OCD in my organizational skills and can not stop doing something until I get it done. The sad part is, that with all the puzzles I have been doing, my house does kinda look like that. Bwahahahaha

You.are.not.an.idiot!!!

ea - If you want to be "tantrummy" we will definitely make it a word.

Please don't ban me... I'll cry, even more than you do.

teh - yeah, I roll sometimes too. hahaha

Thanks for the site address, now I'll have a new addiction.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/02/2005 8:22 PM  

post a comment

<< Home