My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's a Doodle kinda night

Yup, it's Tuesday night, that means it's a Doodlebug night. Here are a couple of pics from tonight's fun and excitement.

Doodlebug got her 9 month gift a week early. It's a Peek-A-Block eating Hippo that doubles as a push toy and ride on. What more could you ask of this $25 toy?




Hmmm, do I like the big blue plastic thing or the box?








Daddy, do you have stickers? I love stickers, here let me help you.



Kgrams, look at me now I'm really movin.









Look, my hair is growing. Really it is, can't you see the tuff of it blowing in the air?



My first creme puff. Yum Yum. Sorry Aunt T, but I Kgrams finished it off.

6 comments(s):

Boy, you just couldn't wait! I hate to see Christmas comming! How many presents is she getting early????? Okay, so the books I gave Doodlebug the other day were supposed to be put back for part of her Christmas present. So what, you wanna make something of it?!?!?!

Umm, cream puff?????? You, you, had a cream puff????? Umm, you know how much I LOVE cream puffs, right????? Like they are the #1 of all time foods, right?????? And, and, you didn't share?????? I would have eaten it with Doodle slober on it!!! :p YUM YUM!!! Even though you can't see it, my bottom lip is starting to quiver!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/05/2005 9:00 AM  

Heh heh heh. That is SO damn cute. Rancito loves cream puffs, and I love the hippo. I bought the giraffe, but man, I have trouble spending money on toys when all she really wants is Tupperware and a pan to play with.

Kids.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/05/2005 9:03 AM  

We have that hippo. Well, not THAT hippo!!! LOL

By Blogger Katy, at 10/05/2005 11:17 AM  

I love that dress she's wearing. It is so cute.

I hate on Christmas morning that my kiddos play with the boxes and packaging more than the darn toys!

Maybe if I just bought boxes. Would they be satisified/

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/05/2005 1:01 PM  

My family 'met' Doodlebug last night. ;)

On the photo of Daddy putting stickers on her new toy, my daughter remarked The Teenager looked young... I said "he is". LOL. How old is he now anyway???

I wasn't sure - I said about 16 I thought.

By Blogger Me, at 10/07/2005 7:52 AM  

EA - no, I couldn't wait on this one. My back is absolutely killing me from being hunched over as she wants to walk all the time. This way, she can push her hippo and walk and I can sit nd watch. Yes, I have already figured out that xmas wil be very hard for me this year. How many more days do I have to wait?

I am sooooo sorry. I bought two of them. The teenager ate the other one and didn't bother to share it with Doodlebug either. Yes, I know they are that good, as I ate mine with Doodle slobber on it.

crayonz - I agree. As you could see, she couldn't decide if she wanted the toy or the box. The only good thing is that I didn't pay full price. The teenager works at Gordmans, so I got his 20% discount.

katy - I'm going home right now to make sure you don't have my hippo. LOL Doodlebug (as well as myself) love the hippo.

tammy (teh) - Thank you. It looks like were making her into a little cheerleader doesn't it. Hmmm, does Fumble's team need a cheerleader? Do the gators have an outfit she could wear? LOL Sorry, no "Cowboy" outfits as DH says it must be a MO team or his precious Steelers. (EA did say that Doodle has the boobies for the Coybows cheer team outfits. hehehe)

I'm thinking give them the boxes for the first few weeks and the fun of them wears off, move on to the real toys.

Meritt - yes, the teenager is young. He is currently 17 and will be 18 in Feb. You should definitely use him as a total "no" sex until your married lesson for your children.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/07/2005 9:39 AM  

post a comment

<< Home