My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, October 10, 2005

Panic Attack

I just went to my favorites to pull up the people I tagged and all my favorites are gone, vanished, vamoosed and any other word you can think of. ARGHHHHH

Thank goodness Bloglines still loves me. These people aren't getting out of their tags so easily. LOL

I guess blogger is not the only one mad at me. Apparently my desktop computer is jealous of all the time I have been spending with my new laptop. I'll have to give him some extra tender loving care this week.

Update: When I went to publish this post, blogger kept saying it was publishing it, but it was 0% done for several minutes. I guess he is still mad at me and I'll need to give him a little more gentle stroking and maybe then some.

Damn these needy men, I sure hope the DH doesn't want some too as I don't know how I will be able to take care of all 3 of them in one week. LOL

6 comments(s):

You are SO spreading yourself too thin for these men.

You need to train them better!! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/11/2005 8:23 AM  

Men are just needy little babies!!!

I'm with Crayonz and am tired of being his bitch. Blogger did that to me last week! They usually don't like to hear the comitment word, so what the hell is his problem??? He should be happy with a "little love" here and there with no strings attached (except the mouse).

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/11/2005 8:31 AM  

Don't feel bad. Blogger hates me, too.

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/11/2005 9:33 PM  

tammy - do you have a manual for this "training men" thing? If so, can I borrow a copy?

ea - oh, yes they are. I know, I'm not asking for any long term committment, just some quality time every now and then and a few good quickies.

melissa - Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/11/2005 9:51 PM  

I'm sure you saw it - but yesterday blogger gobbled up a damn good post of mine too. ;)

By Blogger Me, at 10/11/2005 9:58 PM  

Yes. Withhold sex until they bend to your will!! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/12/2005 8:55 AM  

post a comment

<< Home