My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, September 07, 2007

I think I'm alive again....

Not sure if any of you remember me? Do you ever check to see if I've posted, just to see that my lazy ass has not? I certainly would not blame you if you gave up on me. Hell, I gave up on me for awhile. Well, sorry to tell you all, but I think I'm back. lol I know I'll never be able to catch up on everything everyone has been doing, so I'm gonna start at the here and now as that's what's really important anyway, as the past is the past.

I've spent the past year doing a LOT of thinking, soul searching and making changes in my life. I am now 40 years old, 60 lbs lighter, divorced and living by myself for the first time in my life. (Even during my prior single days, I always had my son living with me.) Yes, I am a very happy woman for the first time in a really long time.

To make it up to ya just a bit, here is a picture of me and Doodlebug that was taken back in Feb.



So, stay tuned for the laughter, tears and general hissy fits that you know I will be having.


Hugs & Kisses to you all!

Love ya,
Kgrams

Labels:

3 comments(s):

Welcome back - I've missed you!

Wow - some huge changes in your life, I can see why blogging was set to the side.

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 9/08/2007 10:04 AM  

I couldn't believe when I saw your comment! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! :)

I've missed you tons. Now.. how in the world did you manage to go through a divorce and NOT BLOG ABOUT IT??????? LOL.

I can't imagine having that kind of strength to keep my mouth...errr... my fingers shut!

By Blogger Me, at 9/09/2007 1:33 PM  

I'm so glad you're back!!!

Yeah, what Merrit said. How can you get divorced and not blog about it?

By Blogger Addy, at 9/10/2007 1:17 PM  

post a comment

<< Home