My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Recorded Message

We're sorry, this blog is temporarily closed today as the owner is in a pissy mood. Please check back again tomorrow and we'll let you know if you if she is out of her bitch fest.

Thank you,
Blog Mgmt

3 comments(s):

You forgot the "Press 1 if you want to hear the owner tell you to go fuck yourself." "Press 2 if you want the blog owner to hit you." :)

Feel better.

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/27/2006 4:31 PM  

tammy - girl, you absolutely crack me up. I read your comment at work and I'm sure everyone around me was wondering why I was laughing so hard.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/27/2006 10:49 PM  

Can I join the bitch fest?

By Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, at 10/02/2006 2:15 PM  

post a comment

<< Home