My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, September 21, 2006

For all you fans out there....

***UPDATE: Thank God for TIVO... apparently, Little Miss woke up on the wrong side of the crib yesterday morning and was sill not in a good mood last night and demanded constant attention and was not happy unless her DVDs were playing. I only got to see a total of 8 minutes of the recap from last year. Yup, that's it that's all, 8 minutes.

Kgrams - who will be found curled up on her couch watching 2 hours of Grey's Anatomy this weekend.***

Don't forget, tonight is the season premiere of GREY'S ANATOMY!!! (Does it look like I was shouting that? Good, because I am just that excited.)

I heard on the radio this morning that they are going to do a 1 hour recap of last season (7:00 central time) and then the premiere will immediately follow.

For a sneak peak of tonight's episode, you can click here.

Kgrams - who has already set up her TIVO just in case Doodlebug gets cranky as there is no way she is going to miss a second of the show.

3 comments(s):

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the show.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/23/2006 1:32 PM  

I am a Greys fan also! I love it!

By Blogger Cat, at 9/25/2006 9:27 AM  

tammy - God it was great wasn't it.

cat - woo hoo welcome to the G.A. blogger fan club.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/26/2006 8:04 PM  

post a comment

<< Home