My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Few Ramblings

1) Doodlebug has a new favorite movie...Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Not what is there not to love about chocolate? That's my girl!

2) I bought an ab lounger (found it used on Craig's List) last night. Does it work if I just own it and look at it? LOL



3) Thank you Jose for coming up with these great mini bottles of pre-made Margaritas. (In case you're wondering, I'm on my 2nd one tonight.)

4) I just signed up to have a party at my house. This isn't any normal candle or home decorating party, no siree, I'm going for this one. (Hey, I warned you a few posts ago that I was starting to get gutsy and becoming a new woman.)

5) Tomorrow night is happy hour night with my previous co-workers. WOO HOO!!!

I'm off to a nice warm bubblebath with Jose... hope everyone has a wonderful night!

2 comments(s):

Ooooh, I'm having a sex party next month. SO MUCH FUN!

By Blogger Kami, at 9/20/2006 11:05 AM  

I think you are going through a midlife crisis. Instead of Corvettes and tanning you're going for sex toys. LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 9/22/2006 8:28 AM  

post a comment

<< Home