My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

She's getting soooooo big

Yes, blogger and I have made up. No, I will not be giving details of what I had to do, just be happy to see pictures again.




Who me? I didn't do anything. By the way, where is my hair brush?


Don't you wish you looked this cute in a swimsuit?



Why are you bothering me Gma, I'm rocking my baby.



Hmmm, I must think about that one. (Notice she finally has enough hair to put it into a pony holder in the back.)

Goodnight all from Kgrams and Doodlebug

6 comments(s):

OMG. She is getting so big!! Those pics are great.

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/08/2006 9:51 PM  

I am SO glad to see you're back - imagine my surprise when I saw your comment on my blog! DB is getting so big and she is SO cute!! And you're right - I am insanely jealous of her swimsuit look.

By Blogger Melissa, at 8/09/2006 5:39 AM  

Awwwwwwwwww. Thank you for that.

I was starting to wonder if she'd be bald all her life...

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/09/2006 8:31 AM  

Damn! I was soooo gonna say what On The Go said, just in a way that made more sence! LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/09/2006 6:28 PM  

Tammy - Yes, she is. It's amazing how quickly she has grown.

Melissa - Glad I could suprise you. I too am jealous, as my thighs look like that and my tummy pooches out, but no one thinks it looks cute. LOL

On the Go - It's amazing how much she looks like her daddy and me. When ever we are out, everyone thinks she is my daughter (helps that I'm way to young to be a gma. LOL)

Crayonz - Thanks, now it's your turn to show me some pics.

The poor baby still has really fine thin hair, but as least she finally has some.

EA - Guess you have to start getting up earlier if you want to beat On the Go. : )

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/11/2006 7:36 AM  

Holy cow!!!! I shouldn't be surprised that she's getting bigger, right? I mean my kids are too...but still!

What a cutie!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/15/2006 2:45 PM  

post a comment

<< Home