My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

That's 70 Show (Season 2)

The Kept Woman with the help of an accomplice has posted this week's WBW theme. They want to see some real fug by asking for the 70's. Time of plaid, rainbow colors and just put this bowl on your head and I'll cut your hair for you.

My little sis Easily Amused is trying to kiss up to TKW as she has been lacking in her WBW posts. So for this week, she not only posted pics of herself, she made sure they had my older sister and I in them in all of our fug.

Not to be out done, I am posting Season 2.



This is a gathering at our neighbors in the early 70's. I'm in the blue dress, EA is the baby on my right and the girl to my left is our older sister. The boy next to EA looks like he could be on Star Trek with that shirt.


Christmas morning. I'm sure you can tell it's me, EA & our older sis. In this pic, my hair is actually outdone by the wonderful plaid pants and red vest I'm wearing. Damn was I hot or what.

Again, not to be out done by EA, On the Go, here's another one for you.


The players in this wonderful little drama are... a niece (this is not On the Go), EA, and myself in the first row. Our older sister, Dad and brother (On the Go's Dad) in the back row. Check out the psychedelic shirt I'm wearing. EA has on her "puffy butt shirt", she used to heart her puffy butt shirt. Even now, I think she misses it.

Did ya play??? If so, let me know and don't forget to go see TKW.

4 comments(s):

Wow.

Were the 70s kind to ANY of us?

BTW, I am shocked and awed that you played!!!!!! Wooohoooo!

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/22/2006 7:34 PM  

lol...I'm sorry - but you know... this is all our parent's fault...we had nothing to say about this. I wonder what my kids are going to do for WBW when they are older.

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/22/2006 7:46 PM  

I still heart my puffy butt shirt!!! Now my ass soooo matches my shirt!! LOL! I wore that shirt every chance I got...even if it wasn't washed yet...GROSS!!

Those dolls in the X-Mas picture reminded me that I was mad that you guys got a beter doll than me so I cut off the pony tail of one of them...can't remember if it was yours of D's. SORRY if it was yours ;)!!!

Well, you do have to admit that in all those fug pics, I wasn't that bad...but not to worry, I'm making up for it right now!! LOL

Great Playing!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/23/2006 8:43 AM  

TKW - No they were not. Glad I could shock and awe you!!!

fantastagirl - Yes, I was say it now and say it again in the future, it was definitely my mother's fault. (I didn't even need to lie down on a couch to say that) LOL

EA - See, I knew you hearted your shirt. Defintely filed under the Gross category.

Yes, you were pissed. Mine you just kept yanking on the ponytail real hard, but you didn't cut it. You did however stick pins in and write on my Baby Tenderlove Doll. I still have her if you want the proof.

Yup, you were still young enough not to be too fugly, just remember, the early 80's were not always your friend. bwahahahaha

On the go - glad you could get a laugh out of the pic. Yes, I would love to see him!!!

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/23/2006 10:56 PM  

post a comment

<< Home