My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, March 09, 2006

No tantrums, but plenty of mess

Our little Doodlebug has become a very independent little toddler and wants to feed herself whenever possible.



I just love to watch her little chubby fingers pick up items and put them in her mouth.


Silverware is for sissies, real toddlers use their fingers.


What do you mean we're out of mashed potatoes?

Any takers on cleaning her up when she's done? No Easily Amused you can not lick her face clean as mashed potatoes are definitely not on your low carb plan.

These next photos are a bonus for my blog sis Crayonz as I know how much the static hair cracks her up.


Have a great Friday!!!

4 comments(s):

First! Biznatches.

Oh, Doodle. You're becoming such a big girl, you and yer mashed taters.

I see that kgrams has also taught you how to play electronic solitare. Try not to stick your fingers into the game though. I don't think that's static electricity causing that adorable mop.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 3/10/2006 7:45 AM  

Tink had the tantrums this week!

Doodle you are just too sweet - and too cute!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/10/2006 9:10 PM  

1st I must say that yes, I LOVES me some mashed tadders!!! 2nd I must say that I have seen what that child is willing to put into her mouth and where she is willing to place her face and there is NO way that she is even remotely lickable anymore!! LOL! DAMN THE LUCK!!!

How fitting is it that she is eating her Aunt T's favorite food and using the princess plate that Aunt T got for her??? Oh, and I shouldn't forget to mention that her Aunt T kinda looks like that when she eats also!! Teeheehee. Hey, I just enjoy my food, I can't help it!!!

No fair posting mashed tadders whilest I'm no carbing it woman!!!!!

Static hair & Strawberry Shortcake jammies all in one picture!!! It just makes me giddy!!!! My precious girls is too cute!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/13/2006 2:24 PM  

crayonz - of course I taught her how to play... it keeps her off my computer.

Do you think maybe the hair was from her chewing on the game???

fantatagirl - We have tantrums on a daily basis now, this was just a couple of good minutes I was able to catch.

ea - What are you saying about her? Are you not a fan of the 2 hour rule, chewing on wood, toilet paper and other household items?

I wasn't going to mention that you also wear your food well. hehehe

Yes, she is adorable (when she.isn't.screaming)

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/15/2006 9:18 PM  

post a comment

<< Home