My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The toilet paper bandit

All I can say is that it's a good thing she is so adorable and that Walmart has the 24 roll of toilet paper so cheap.



Yes, that is toilet paper under her lip. Apparently, wood is not the only thing she has added to her diet.

7 comments(s):

Well at least she is expanding her diet...would hate for her to have too much fiber!

She is sooo cute - makes me miss that stage and want more...

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/03/2006 8:20 AM  

Mmmmmmm, TP.

I lurvvveee the outfit she has on.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 3/03/2006 10:52 AM  

I'm thinking maybe this little one isn't getting enough fiber in her diet.

Or maybe it's neurological - I believe a consult with McDreamy is in order.

By Blogger Melissa, at 3/03/2006 10:21 PM  

Fantastagirl - Yes, she has a very broad diet right now.

Ohhh, maybe you should have another one. Tink and Pan could use a Wendy.

Crayonz - Yeah right, I'm thinking angel soft probably doesn't taste all that great.

Thanks, I just wonder how many more times she can wear it before she outgrows it.

Cat - Thank you very much!!!

melissa - you should see the things she has been trying to eat.

I agree on the consult thing. Then, maybe I should get a 2nd opinion from McSteamy???

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/03/2006 10:36 PM  

Or maybe... maybe you could somehow convince McDreamy & McSteamy to perform simultaneously - you know, without DB there (because that would be strange).

By Blogger Melissa, at 3/04/2006 6:20 AM  

I was laughing so darn hard that I could hardly take those pictures!! I'm still laughing!!! She is the most precious thing in the world even though she has a strange diet!!! I loves my Doodlebug!!

*I just had a sick thought - so what's new right?? She ate the tp so she could help you out and pre wipe before you changed the diaper!! LOL.

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/04/2006 8:22 AM  

melissa - I am ALL for that suggestion. : )

ea - I;m still laughing too. She is definitely entertaining.

Yes, that was a sick thought, but I welcome any help she wants to give me in that area.

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/04/2006 9:28 PM  

post a comment

<< Home