My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, February 27, 2006

Another Priceless Memory

One of the gifts we gave Doodlebug for her birthday was this...




It's a Little Tikes Hippo that can be used as a ball pit, swimming pool or sandbox. We picked this up for about $12 at the outlet mall.

Who knew the joy she would find with this gift.











Little Tikes Ball Pit/Pool/Sandbox $12
100 Extra Balls (it only came with 25) $10
Hours of enjoyment every day PRICELESS

5 comments(s):

I can't help but giggle at that face she makes! The wispy hair just completes it.

Grandma finds ALL the best deals.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 2/27/2006 9:06 PM  

She looks like she is having so much fun - Tink would love to play in that - and she's 3!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 2/28/2006 7:52 PM  

Crayonz - I giggle at it all the time too. Yes, the hair just says it all. She has very fine hair and when she rubs her head around on the side of the hippo it gets major static and wisps. But hey, I just glad she finally got hair.

fantastagirl - Yes, she has a "ball" in her pit. LOL Bring Tink over anytime and she can join in. I actually have another 75 to 100 balls coming this weekend. The more the merrier!

By Blogger KGrams, at 2/28/2006 9:56 PM  

Hippo balls??? Um, do ya think it's proper for her to play with hippo balls???

She is too cute!!! Love the static hair!! I have seen her in her ball pit and she truly enjoys it. Sometimes the best gifts are the least expensive.

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/01/2006 10:20 AM  

I WANT A BALL PIT FOR MYSELF.

I'm buying one for Peanut for her birthday, but let's face it...it's really going to be for me.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/01/2006 8:20 PM  

post a comment

<< Home