My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, January 13, 2006

Another Photo Montage

Yes, we spent another evening at Sears' Portrait Studios. After all, it is baby girl's 1st Birthday, so we must have new photos to display.

Even the toughest critic would have to say that this is one cute little girl.









Do your cheeks hurt from smiling at em' all? Have a great weekend!!!

10 comments(s):

I love love love love the last one on the bottom right - ok, so I love them all, but that one just captures something bout DB's eyes... like she's looking at one of you guys doing something funny and she's thinking "Man, my family rocks".

By Blogger Melissa, at 1/14/2006 7:23 AM  

One already... wow.
Happy Birthday Doodlebug!!!

By Blogger Me, at 1/14/2006 8:53 AM  

She is such a cutie - how do you pick which one you want...I'd want them all... she is a beautiful little girl... and one? Already? Happy Birthday!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 1/14/2006 9:03 AM  

Oh my precious Doodle is too cute for words!!!!! Yes, my cheeks totaly hurt from smiling way to hard!!!! I can't wait till her party this afternoon so i can give her lots of hugs and kisses!!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 1/14/2006 11:59 AM  

Oh, you are so going to go broke.

She is so very beautiful!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 1/15/2006 5:50 PM  

Happy Birthday to Doodlebug and OMG...can I eat her cheeks?!!?!?

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 1/16/2006 8:34 PM  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Katy, at 1/19/2006 11:58 AM  

ahhh she's adorable

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/20/2006 10:19 AM  

OHMIGOD did you see that? I was just dying for Derek to kiss Meredith - ugh... makes my stomach ache. And Izzy???? Wow. It's ridiculous how much I love this show.

p.s. I miss you.

By Blogger Melissa, at 1/29/2006 10:28 PM  

Don't make me come and shake you. UPDATE woman!

By Blogger Tammy, at 2/03/2006 1:18 PM  

post a comment

<< Home