My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Inquiring minds want to know

(NOTE: Blogger was being difficult in arranging my pictures and I finally gave up. These 3 pics belong further down in the post. Just act like they are there when you get to that area and no one will get hurt. Thank you from a very tired and frustrated Kgrams. )







Planning and Shopping = Months
Boxing and Wrapping = Hours
Opening the Gifts = Minutes



Another successful Christmas Morning = a massive pile of trash. You thought it would say priceless didn't you?

Actually, we had a wonder Christmas and I hope you did as well. The title of my post is actually attributed to this post.

The items in the bag were as follows:

First I pulled out this adorable little snowman couple. I know Doodlebug & Easily Amused picked this out as I love snowmen and this is how happy my DH & I are together. OK, you can stop gagging and move down to the next item.

Next we have 2 adorable little angels, I guess DB and EA thought these represented them? I will give it to DB, but EA... no way. LOL

And last but definitely not least, was this wonderful mug. Yes, it will definitely be my new Hot Chocolate Mug. I wonder how they were able to pick this one out. hehehe


This Christmas, I was totally spoiled. EA went waaaaaaay overboard with a bonanza of gifts in a huge gift bag. Here are some of the items it included.

Yes, those are purse and shoe paper clips. The notebook says "Some people work to live, other live to work. I work to expand my SHOE COLLECTION and EAT OUT. Does she know me or what? She even included cute little socks (if you know her, you know her sock fetish).

As if all of this wasn't enough, my DH went way overboard on his gifts this year. He normally gets me 5 or 6 items. This year he got me 2 gifts.

I opened the first one and saw this:

In case you can't read the writing on the box, it says COACH.

The second item was this.



Yup, he is giving me a 4 hour spa treatment and shopping for a Coach Purse. I ask you, does life get any better???

So now, I showed you mine, will you show me what was under your tree?

6 comments(s):

AHHHH, I'm first!!!! teeheehee!!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/28/2005 10:15 PM  

Okay, I'm now over that. It's not often that I beat Tammy & Crayonz. I have to live it up ya know!

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. It's funny that you gift bag bananza was so much that it didn't all fit into the picture!! Guess I went overboard! Oh well, it is Christmas ya know! Glad you liked your gifts from Doodlebug. Those angels do make you think of me and DB and you know it. Don't try denying it woman! ;)

That mess at your house reminds me of the one santa left at my house. Damn him anyway. Why can't he clean up after himself???

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/28/2005 10:19 PM  

WOWOWOWOW! That's awesome. And all I got was a lousy camera that I would make love to if I could.

That gift bag is wild! I totally picked out the shoe and purse paperclips before you noted what they were.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/29/2005 7:56 AM  

I can't show you what was under my tree... it's already on my bed! Ha.

I am in love with my electric blanket. I'd take the blanket over a spa treatment and Coach purse any day... that is how much I love it. LOL.

(I'm so darn cold blooded I used to HATE getting into bed. Now I giggle).

PS:
The mess? Is why we have trash bags at opening and as everyone opens they toss their trash to Daddy and he puts it in the bag immediately. Very organized and clean so Mom doesn't have a heart attack. ;)

(my family has many stories of gifts 'lost' in the trash and thrown away......)

By Blogger Me, at 12/29/2005 7:59 AM  

I think you are the luckiest woman alive!! What fantastic gifts you get!

Oh, and EA (phthtpphtptt)

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/29/2005 8:22 AM  

EA, what are you doing up at 10:15 pm? You know your bedtime is 9:00. LOL

Yes, you went overboard you very bad little girl. Ya, I look at angels and think of you. Sure thing honey.

Hey, we even had a trash bag in the room, but Santa kept piling the stuff on top of it instead on in it.

Crayonz - Won't Rancito be jealous if you choose the camera over him? LOL

I knew my blog sis could pick those items out.

Meritt- An electric blanket over a spa treatment and Coach Purse? This goes right back to your not liking to shop and worse yet, shoe shopping. I think I might just cry. : )

tammy - I feel very loved and lucky, but then again you would know all about that wouldn't you, little miss got a DB from my boss. LOL

P.S. Love the comment to EA. hehehe

Hey, my word verify is mxlxil... sounds like a great new drug I might need to try. ROFLMAO

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/29/2005 10:42 PM  

post a comment

<< Home