My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Coming to a theater near you

Coming to a theater near you, WATER WORLD (part 2). Better action, more drama, leading actress is amazing!!!! Doodlebug doesn't even need a lead actor, Kevin Costner was given the boot!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, hold onto your seats, grab a towel, and get ready to watch this years best water film!!!! Oscar worthy. Doodle is a must to be nominated!!!!!


Upload Video at DropShots.com


Doodlebug has a new hobby!! She loves to let her drink run out of her mouth, then she scrunches up her nose
CREDITS:
Script by Doodlebug
Directed by KGrams
Filmed by KGrams
Narration by Aunt T
promotional info by Aunt T

10 comments(s):

I do that same thing in the shower.

Oh, and I'm first. :)

By Blogger Melissa, at 12/11/2005 3:09 PM  

Oh.
My.
God.

I want to eat her cheeks.

SOOOOO cute.

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 12/11/2005 8:48 PM  

HELP!!! I am in dire need of an EXTENSIVE GA recap. You aren't going to believe this, but I passed out on the couch tonight and only caught snippets when I was able to open my eyes. :( I am devastated!!!

By Blogger Melissa, at 12/11/2005 10:17 PM  

Ahhhh, big old smile on my face. BabyFever is in the blood again so every little baby snippet is a good one! :)

By Blogger Me, at 12/12/2005 7:18 AM  

I think you need one of Melissa's hand crafted "Spitty Up" cloths.

Ha ha, Melissa missed GA. I loved it when Patrick Dempsey told his wife that the holidays suck for him because you should spend it with the ones you love, and that he still loves Grey.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/12/2005 12:11 PM  

erzUm, okay, where the hell is Tammy???? Here I helped out posting this one so I could have been first, but did I do that??? NOOOOOO, I gave my misstreated sista tammy the first opertunity to comment and she isn't anywhere to be found. That just figures!! Ya try and be nice..... ;P


I'm soooo lovin baby girls new trick!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/12/2005 2:38 PM  

I guess it's ok that crayonz rubs my missing GA in my face... I mean I have called her a hooker like 20 times in the past 48 hours. It's all out of blove, though... and I KNEW I could count on you to hook me up with some GA recap... there's definitely some crafty spit cloths in it for you.

By Blogger Melissa, at 12/12/2005 5:21 PM  

Wait a minute. I did comment. I has disappeared. I said:

Would it be weird if I said I do the exact same thing.

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/12/2005 8:35 PM  

LOL that is too cute - Baby Girl would do that too... love it - mainly because the water works are at your house!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 12/12/2005 10:36 PM  

melissa - i'm sure you are just as cute doing it too. LOL

mama duck - you have to stand in line and I am always nibbling on them.

meritt - Ahh, I will have to do a Tantrum Thursday post this week, that will take care of your baby fever.

Crayonz - hey, don't tell me as I haven't seen it yet. I was out playing with EA and tivo'd it. Didn't realize you were also a fan, all 3 of us will have to talk on Mondays.

They would have to be big "spitty up" cloths with all the water that shoots from her mouth.

ea - yes, you gave her a fair shot. Yes, the scrunchy face is adorable.

tammy - have you not been nice to blogger lately? From anyone else yes, from you, it would actually seem normal and almost expected. Bwahahahahaha

momma of 2 - yes, definitely water water everywhere with this little one around.

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/12/2005 11:09 PM  

post a comment

<< Home