My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, November 14, 2005

The price you have to pay

I'm definitely not Julie Roberts, he's not Richard Gere and this definitely wasn't a movie. However, I do believe that I have now crossed the barrier into prostitution.



Now wait a minute, before you start judging me and saying this will never happen to you, think again, as you never know, it just might.



Yesterday, I gave up my morals (EA, stop it right now, as I do too have "some" morals) and did something I didn't think I would do.



I traded my "special box" for


this "extra special box".






Was it worth it? Yeah baby, it was so freakin worth it and I do it again in a heartbeat!

Kgrams, who put out to her husband, but got some damn good bling for it.


2 notes:
1 - Damn I need a manicure
2 - For those of you wondering/placing bets, he actually picked up the ring Friday evening, I found out he had it Saturday early evening and he gave it to me Sunday morning... he had the ring for a total of 39 hours before I had it on my finger.

19 comments(s):

Ooh, I knew it wouldn't last. Awesome.

You know how long it took me to decode your "special box?" I'm such an idiot.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/15/2005 8:38 AM  

SO glad you did that, you workin' girl.

By Blogger Kami, at 11/15/2005 8:59 AM  

I'd put out for a ring like that, anyday! ;)

By Blogger ~M~, at 11/15/2005 9:44 AM  

Hey, even as dumb as I am, I got the "special box" before Crayonz??? How the fuck (no pun intended) did that happen???? I told ya sooooooo!!! See I am smarter than I look!!! :) Good goin on gettin the bling early!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/15/2005 9:59 AM  

some of us, have put out for a lot less.
congrats
it's beeeeeeoooooootiful!

By Blogger Speckledpup, at 11/15/2005 10:38 AM  

Are those saphires? I love saphires. SO very pretty!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/15/2005 10:58 AM  

Ooooo, nice bling. I'd put out for that. Lord knows, I've put out for alot less!

By Blogger Michelle, at 11/15/2005 9:41 PM  

I love it - that is very very pretty - hope you love it!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 11/16/2005 8:52 PM  

I'm with Michelle on this one... at least you've got something to show for it! :)

On a side note - totally unrelated to your bling or your special box... did you SEE GA Sunday? God, what is Meredith doing to herself?

By Blogger Melissa, at 11/16/2005 9:39 PM  

Hey, I would put out a hell of a lot more if I got some bling for it. I have no problem submitting to a wee bit of prostitution. LOL;)

By Blogger Katy, at 11/17/2005 11:44 AM  

PUtting out for jewelry is always held in high regard at TKW.

Beeeyoootiful ring!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 11/19/2005 2:12 PM  

Why is it that every. stinkin'. time. I watch GA I get more & more addicted?

I am falling in love with Burke & Christina.

Hope EA is doing well!

By Blogger Melissa, at 11/20/2005 10:29 PM  

ROFL you are hilarous! Just found you through another blog. I will be back!

By Blogger Taylor, at 11/22/2005 9:44 AM  

DAMN WOMAN!!! I crawled up the stairs and now, feeling over tired I pull up your blog and what do I get!!!! A BIG FAT NOTHIN!!! Quit takin care of me, and start blogging!!!!! :) love ya

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/23/2005 8:00 AM  

OK... tired of looking at the pretty ring. UPDATE ALREADY WOMAN!!!!!!!

By Blogger Me, at 11/24/2005 7:30 AM  

Hello? Is anybody home?

Where have YOU been?

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/29/2005 9:02 AM  

oh it's lovely

By Blogger Unknown, at 12/01/2005 8:56 AM  

Did you get that ring stuck up your ass or something? I'm with Meritt.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/01/2005 1:49 PM  

I left a reply to all of these comments, but blogger lost it, so I will try this again.

crayonz - thank you. You are not an idiot, just naive.

kami - yup, workin for whatever I have to.

ruby - yup, did it once and I would definitely do it again.

ea - please sister, the pun was definitely intended.

speckledpup - unfortunately, I have done that too. LOL

tammyh - yes, the wrap on my wedding ring does have saphires. They are my fav stone besides diamonds.

on the go - hey, when you're good, you're good. HA

michelle - honey, we all have and I'm sure we will again.

mike - welcome! Yes, it can be expensive. But hey, you get what you pay for... so to speak.

momma of 2 - yes, I do love it.
melissa - I have now seen several G.A. episodes and we definitely need to email each other on the last one.
katie - ok, now I really feel cheap. hehehe

mama duck - Glad to hear it, I feel even better about it now.

taylor - welcome to my blog and please come back, as I will get back to my normal funny self.

i miei pensieri - thank you very much.

ea, merritt, tammy & crayonz - sorry I haven't been up to blogging lately. I have now added a new post and am trying to get my life back to somewhat normal.

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/02/2005 10:27 PM  

post a comment

<< Home