My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF - also known as SPF

OK, I did this yesterday, but wasn't able to load all the pics and then time got away. Now today, blogger has not been nice about loading my pics. So, here it is a little late.

Yes, we have made it through another work week and now we are rewarded with our weekly scavenger hunt known as Stuff Portrait Friday. This week, Kristine wants us to "Show her the $$$" or at least what you've spent it all on.

Last thing you bought for yourself
Last thing bought for you
Your Wallet

Last thing I bought for myself:

This one was pretty easy, as there was this great purchase I made a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, it has put a major stop to all additional shopping.

However, when I was at BBB (Bed, Bath & Beyond) last week, I found this large serving bowl and just had to have it.








Last thing bought for me:



You all thought for sure that it would be this.


Well, surprisingly, you are wrong. My DH came home Monday night with these for me. Am I spoiled or what. I think he was thinking that if I saw these, I wouldn't give the pouty face on not getting the ring yet. It worked for a day. LOL


Here is my wallet - I got this at the Coach Outlet Store when DH and I were at Lake of the Ozarks back in August. It is definitely my all time favorite wallet.
















Did you play? Let me know so I can stop by and don't forget to drop by and let Kristine know.

6 comments(s):

NICE RIDE!!!!

I so love the Coach outlet. Best place ever.

By Blogger Kami, at 11/12/2005 2:01 PM  

Alright, you are totally a Kept Woman...new car, new bling, flowers, a Coach wallet?

You got it goin' on, honey.

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 11/12/2005 8:52 PM  

All of what Mamma Duck said and a bag of chips too!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/13/2005 12:13 PM  

What a sweet DH you have.

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/14/2005 8:55 AM  

kami - thanks, I wanted something big and tough and I got it.

My DH was laughing at me as I love the smell of the store even.

mama duck - Ah, I didn't even mention the Coach purse and credit card holder he bought me as well.

I admit, I am spoiled and can definitely be considered a Kept Woman. I'm getting pretty used to it and am really lovin it a lot. Too bad I still have to work though. LOL

EA - Why thank you my dear.

Tammy - Yes, he is really sweet. For all the trouble I give him, he really is a great guy and I am VERY lucky to have him.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/14/2005 10:42 PM  

Love the Armada. We looked at them last Christmas when we were car shopping. I loved it! Drove great and the interior is stylish!

My Coach wallet has tiny teeth marks scattered all over because my daughter has decided that she likes it as a teething ring. Woooooonderful....

By Blogger Taylor, at 11/22/2005 9:46 AM  

post a comment

<< Home