My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tantrum Thursday #8


Tomorrow is TGIF which means today must be Thursday and in the world of Crayonz, it's time for another tantrum post.

Ever since they got this new box, we've been stuck in here in the dark.


What are you guys complaining about, look at us! We get tossed all over the floor, stepped on, crawled over, sat on and now that the Princess got her first tooth today, when we are chewed on, it feels like a miniature razor blade ripping through us. Please, make us go to the dark box for some rest.

It looks like the toys are getting restless, I guess it's time to rotate the poor guys so they all get equal treatment.

5 comments(s):

I;m first!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!
I just had to write this before my sis Tammy gets here! teeheehee!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/04/2005 8:24 AM  

You are SOOOOOOOOOO lucky that I got here first. You wanna see a trantrum???? How could you NOT HAVE CALLED ME LAST NIGHT????? My baby girl got her first tooth!!!!! I'm so excited for her. Okay, I'm over me trantrum. :)

That was an adorable post!!! Yeah, Mr Sheep may want out of that box now, but wait till DB gets that tooth in his leg...he'll be sorry then!!! BRAWHAHAHAHAHA

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/04/2005 8:28 AM  

So many toys, so little time.

Looks like she had a ball!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/04/2005 9:23 AM  

First tooth! Yea, DB! NOW, she's ready for those Cheerios, right?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/04/2005 9:51 AM  

Hey KGrams, yonzie has nerve talking about us & the feet thing...but don't ya just think she's a little too excited about those cheerios????

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/05/2005 6:51 AM  

post a comment

<< Home