My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, October 17, 2005

Are you ready for some football???

It's Monday Night and you know what that means... it's time for some Monday Night Football.

Tonight's game is
St. Louis Rams vs Indiana Colts


As my DH is a major football fan, Doodlebug has agreed to do her duty to help the home state team and be a cheerleader for the Rams.

Is this not the cutest cheerleader you have ever seen?

Is this far enough to be considered the splits?

It's a touchdown - YEAH!!!

If your team needs a little extra help, and you would like her to cheer for them, just send her an outfit and I'm sure we can get a little pep rally goin' for you. Of course, if your team is playing against the Steelers or the Rams she won't be able to help you.

NOTE: Yes, the Rams lost the game last night, however, they were winning while DB was awake. What happens once she goes night-night is out of her little cheering control.

3 comments(s):

OMG!! Where did you get that outfit?

My baby girl needs a Cowboy one!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/18/2005 8:07 AM  

I know that I already saw the pictures, but she's just too cute for words!!! Lovin the captions for the pics.

Humm, maybe DB need to stay up past her bedtime tonight while wearing her Cardinals dress. We need some serious help!!! It should work for baseball too right????

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/18/2005 8:19 AM  

tammy - Shh, don't tell anyone but I got it at Walmart. I also need one for the Steelers which I will have to buy from their website and I'm sure will cost me more than Walmart did.

ea - she will be at her Mommy's tomorrow but I will pass on the info.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/18/2005 9:53 PM  

post a comment

<< Home