My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

This post is being brought to you from our favorite place to visit. Yup, EA and I are actually sitting her with our Mommy getting our pedicures as I type. I {heart} pedi's, mani's and the wireless internet.

These are works in progress







Here are the finished works of art...


















Here's a little TMI fact about Easily Amused. Nina normally does EA's pedi & mani, however she was not there tonight. When we left, I asked EA how the new girl did and she responded "OK, but she had too soft of a touch, I could barely feel it when she was massaging my legs." Apparently, EA likes it a little rough. lol
As the new Target is only a few blocks away, we decided to go there after the salon. EA officially had her "Targasm". I hope it was good for her.
Now here are some facts you must know.
1) EA & I both forgot to bring our flip flops and had to wear the ones the salon gives you.
2) The store has a brake system for their carts that does not allow them to leave the parking lot.
So, EA told me that they have these carts at grocery store she has been to and that her DH had to try it to see if it works. I confessed that I would like to see someone try it to see if it would work. To my amusement, EA actually did it. It was funny as hell to watch her push the cart up to the line and it would just stop and then she couldn't budge it. I was ROFL So, afterwards, we start scooching as best as possible in our salon shoes, when EA's break. She then has to put on her regular shoes and keep her toes curled the whole time so that she doesn't rub them on the top of her shoes and mess them up. I guess you had to be there, but it was definitely funny for me.

8 comments(s):

Such pretty feet!

I have never had a someone else give me a pedicure, I always do it myself. I've heard it's wonderful. I guess that is one of the little things I forgo to be a sahm.

By Blogger Michelle, at 10/12/2005 5:54 PM  

I am so unbelievably jealous. Must. Get. Feet. Pampered. Soon.

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/12/2005 7:58 PM  

If my 2 blog sisters would get their asses here to MO, we would make that the first tourist stop!!!!! Then on to Target!!! hehehe. Ahhh, Tar & pedi gasams all in one night, what more could a girl ask for??????

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/13/2005 8:05 AM  

You guys totally suck. I need a pedi, and a laptop with wireless.

I'm laughing my ass off that you guys tried to test the system. Y'all are really kids at heart.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/13/2005 9:39 AM  

I'm back again for another comment. When I commented the first time I was in a hurry because I should have been walking out the door going to work, NOT blogging!!! ;)

I just clicked on the first picture, which happens to be my personal purpley / rosie toes. That was the closest I've been to my own toes in a loooooong time. teeheehee!!!

You wanted to se if the carts really worked, what are sisters for???? It's all in good fun!!

My bottom lip is quivering yet again. Crayonz says we suck!!!!! She's gonna make me cry!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/13/2005 10:02 AM  

You two crack me up - so the system really works huh? Love the toes - look great!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 10/13/2005 11:48 AM  

Nothing better than a good pedi in good company!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 10/13/2005 9:41 PM  

michelle - Yes, it is wonderful and no, you don't have to forego this just because you're a sahm. Grab Tammy one evening and you two go pamper yourselfs.

tammy - yes, you must and take your sister, she needs it too.

ea - yup, we would take them to get targasams and pampergasams without a doubt. So, when are they coming???

crayonz - Bwaaaaaaaa I thought you loved us? Come on up sister and you can borrow my laptop while you get your pedi.

Yes, we are kids are heart. Isn't that why you hooked up with us? Y'all???? where did this come from, I don't recall seeing you type this before.

ea - The pictures and the zoom feature on the camera are the closest I get too. crayonz made me cry too. I think she really loves us and it was just one of those sisterly you suck kinda things.

momma of 2 - Gkad we could amuse you (sometimes I wonder if we only amuse each other and no one else). Yes the system does work, maybe next time I'll take the camera and see if I can get EA to do it again... what a great video that would be. Bwhahahahah


mama duck - you got that right sister. Not to mention a Targasam afterwards huh.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/14/2005 11:04 PM  

post a comment

<< Home