My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Because I have so much free time

**UPDATE - Yes, items can be shipped out of state. They can actually be shipped directly to the purchaser.
I decided that since I have so much free time on my hands working, helping take care of Doodlebug, raising a Teenager, "raising" a husband and keeping a home that I decided to sell
Stampin' Up!.

OK, really I'm doing it for the discount on the stamps and supplies to feed my scrapbooking and craft habits.

Even though I'm not into this for making the money and am giving big discounts, I still have sales quota I must reach. With that, I have to say a big thank you to Easily Amused for placing the first order.

5 comments(s):

OK - how gut-wrenching was that last scene with Christina & Burke. Gawwwd. I want to know what Alex's deal is, too... Roy thinks he doesn't want to "dick Izzy over" but I'm thinking he's already seeing or with someone. Thoughts?

Word verification: ilmfersh

Kinda like the ebonics way of saying "I'm fresh". And you know what, I am.

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/16/2005 10:12 PM  

I'm not sure if you are welcome or not since this ties in with my scrapbooking that I'm totaly addicted to. I know that I will be spending way too much money on this as I do with the scrapbooking. However, I was really proud of the birthday card I made and personalized for my SIL a couple of weeks ago. I can already see me being very addicted. Like I told you the other day, eventhough I bought my Christmas cards, I want to make some special ones for a few certain people.

I was talking to my friend, Janice, last night while I was trying to figure out my order. She wants to know if you would ship out of state to her because she wants to start stamping in her scrapbooking. She's rather give a friend the business than a stranger.

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/17/2005 10:07 AM  

Wow, congratulations! I've heard of it, but have no idea what things are sold. You trying to break me, woman?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/17/2005 11:00 AM  

haha...weed...whacker...ha.ahahahahahahah. Ohmigod. Trying to catch my breath over here at the mental picture that envoked. Did I tell you that they had to use the "obese size" blood pressure cuff on me at the vagina doctor today. I'm feeling pretty super about myself.

It's a wonder my word verification isn't "urfat".

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/17/2005 7:55 PM  

melissa - you know my thoughts on this.

ea - I updated my post, yes it can be shipped out of state. I can actually have it shipped directly to her.

Be honest, she would rather give me the business as I give discounts. LOL

crayonz - Never would I try to break you, that's Lauren's job.
I'm just letting you know that I once again have committed myself to another project. However, if you need stuff, I do give discounts. See how nice I am. Also, if you need a full catalog, let me know and I will send you one.

Blogger is really pissed at me, my word verification is ufkanbc... what's a bc?

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/17/2005 10:08 PM  

post a comment

<< Home