My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Tantrum Thursday Post by Doodlebug

Yes, it's Thursday and according to my friend Lauren's mommy (aka crayonz), that means it's time for another tantrum. Yes, as cute as I am, I too have tantrums. Here is my tantrum from this past week. The part of DB was played by me, Doodlebug and the part of Gma was played by my Grandma (you know her as kgrams).


DB - Gma, I miss Aunt T, can she come over and bring Joe Dirt for me to watch?
Gma - No, sweetie, Aunt T is out of town with Uncle D. They went to Chicago so he could run in a the marathon.

DB - Bwaaaaaaaaaa


DB - But Gma, she makes me laugh and doesn't mind it when I slobber all over her Diet Pepsi. Hmm, I have an idea. Gma, can I have Aunt T's password so that I can type on her blog?
Gma - Sure honey, anything you want.



DB - Heh heh, did you guys see that? I knew the crying thing would work, it's almost as good as the grin. Now, I get to play with gma's computer.

P.S. Aunt T, it wasn't all an act, I do love you and I did miss you.

6 comments(s):

Doodle types really well for a 9 month old. :)

Oh, and I need you to know that this: uyuqufkr is the word verification I got for this comment. Sounds dirty, doesn't it?

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/14/2005 5:31 AM  

Ohh Doodlebug!!! I sooooo miss you too. You can play on my blog anytime you want!!!!

As for the crying thing, I have taught you well my beautiful little one. You totally have that spoiled, I'm gonna to get my way thingie down pat. What a smart girl you are. You get an A+!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/14/2005 7:20 AM  

KGrams: I'm sooooo LMAO right now! Damn I love those pictures!!!! They are too cute for words!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/14/2005 7:21 AM  

Aaaaahhh. How very sweet. Even when she's crying, she's darn cute.

I have a question, though. Does Doodlebug live with you? I just want to know so I can come and steal her!! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/14/2005 9:48 AM  

hehehe

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/14/2005 2:03 PM  

melissa - yes, she is a very talented baby isn't she. We're thinking of enrolling her in Harvard when she turns 1. LOL

Ooooh, that does sound dirty... I can't imagine how something like that could have gotten near my blog. HAHAHA

ea - Not to worry, she will be back when you least expect it.

maybe you taught her a little too well?

tammy - These kids really know how to look cute and work us don't they? Two questions two nights in a row, have you been hanging around crayonz? You will have to come back later this weekend to get all your answers.

i miei pensieri - thanks!

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/14/2005 11:14 PM  

post a comment

<< Home