My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sneak Peak

Doodlebug wanted to play last night after all, it was a Friday night (ok and she is only 9 months old and that's what she does best). She was also very tired and needed a nap last night and to top it off, she was hungry and needed to be fed her dinner. What do you think we did? We hung out in a hot department store sitting around waiting out turn to take pictures as they were running 1 hour behind.

Now I know this is just a recipe for disaster, but I thought hey, we have the appointment and we're here. Plus, maybe they won't be all so dang cute this time and I will be able to pass some of them up and save me some $.

Here is the proof sheet




Nope, didn't save a cent as I had to buy some of all of them.

It's amazing how this little girl can turn off the crankiness and turn on the charm and the smiles when the camera points at her. Doodlebug is truly the best baby ever!

7 comments(s):

I;m first again!!! WOO-HOO

Ohh, I wanna spend some money too!!!!!!!

I'm so lovin all the pictures!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/29/2005 8:53 AM  

That seals it. She's going to be a super model.

She already has the diva part down.

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/29/2005 7:26 PM  

Gosh, those are SO STINKIN' CUTE!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/29/2005 7:36 PM  

Those are so cute - my kids have never had a nice professional picture taken - the scream through the whole process - does matter the time of day or anything...glad she turned on the smiles - I would have ended up buying all of them - they are great!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 10/30/2005 7:34 AM  

I love love love the one on the bottom left. How cute is she??? :)

T-minus 3 hours and counting!!!

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/30/2005 6:36 PM  

Dang those are cute! Love the horsie one!

I'm taking The Duckling in for her 2 year pics in a few weeks. Currently she throws her head back, screams and contorts her face when you tell her to smile. I can't wait to see how these pics come out!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 10/30/2005 7:49 PM  

ea - send me your money, I'll spend it for you. LOL Not to worry, you'll be getting one.

tammy - I totally agree. Definitely has the Diva thing going without a doubt.

crayonz - kinda makes your teeth hurt cute aren't they.

momma of 2 - thank you! I have just the oposite problem, she sees a camera and immediately poses and smiles. I am hard pressed to get any candid or tantrum shots anymore.

Melissa - she is the cutest, after all, she looks just like her Gma. LOL

Mama Duck - hope the experience is too tramatic for you. I will be waiting to hear and see how it turns out.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/31/2005 10:57 PM  

post a comment

<< Home