My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another Tantrum Thursday

Today must be Thursday as tomorrow if finally Friday. Quite some time ago, Crayonz declared Thursday's as Tantrum day. This is the day you get to see our darling little dears not in the best of moods.

Here is Doodlebug's tantrum picture for this week. I know she doesn't look very mad, but trust me if you had the audio version, she was ticked.


Someone help me,

I'm slip sliding on this notebook and my shoulders are stuck and I can't get out.

So being the great gma that I am, you know what I did when she got stuck back there and started whimpering and whining? Yup, I ran and got the camera. However, she was full blown mad when I got back and refused to look up at me to snap her picture. We'll work harder on it for next week. LOL

(I really did this on Thursday, however, blogger would not allow me to upload the picture and this post is no good without the picture, so I hold it as a draft until today.)

5 comments(s):

WOO-HOO!!! I'm first! I'm first! I even beat Tammy!!! nanabooboo!!!

Okay, that's out of my system.
It's a good thing that you mentioned that you were holding this post till Friday. I started to think i was going nuts. Oh, wait, I'm 1/2 way there aren't I?? Well, let's just say that I thought that I finally arived at being full blown nuts then, okay?

I truly believe that she was hollering like a banchee(sp?) since I have seen her in action when something (even the slightest thing) fusrtates her. What a poor, poor, baby.

Although, you know what a good G-ma would have done??? She would have taken another picture after she uncorked the baby from the tight spot. teeheehee. She would have totally had to have kisses first though.

ohh, word verify says I'm a q-tip
(RQTIP), Umm, I wonder if that's before of after usage??? HAHA, I'm so amused!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/29/2005 6:44 AM  

EA - Yes you are first and you even beat Tammy, but that's because it's a weekend and as I have told you before, most normal people sleep on Saturdays.

heh heh, going nuts? I won't even comment further.

Oh sweety, after, definitely after. ROFLMAO

(hey, my word verify ends in the letters b and j. Do you think blogger is telling me something?

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/29/2005 8:02 AM  

EA - I'll get you my pretty! And you're little dog too. :)

KGrams - See. Diva. She's well on her way!

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/29/2005 7:28 PM  

You sure it's Thursday, I'm thinking it's Monday.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if you ran and got the camera instead of rescuing me. But I'm not DB, so this is funny as hell!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/29/2005 7:35 PM  

mrtl - shhh, we don't want that to get around. hehehe

Tammy - you go girl, don't take that crap from EA. tee hee hee

Yup Diva all the way.

Crayonz - excuse me sister, you'd be pissed when? How quickly you have forgotten as I seem to recall a picture of your daughter with a toilet brush near her sweet little lips and one of her stuck in a high chair? I guess were both a couple of meanies huh.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/31/2005 11:01 PM  

post a comment

<< Home