My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's a shoetastic day

Doodlebug is now crawling, standing and walking while holding onto objects. Due to this and fact that the weather is getting cooler, I knew that I had to purchase her a new pair of shoes. After many hours spent reviewing this site, I knew that I could never narrow it down to 1 pair, so I ordered 2.

I was so very excited and rushed home each night to see if they had arrived in the mail. After 2 weeks, I began to worry. I called Preschoolians on the 7th of October and the wonderful young lady who answered the phone apologized and said that I should have gotten them the day before. She stated that if I did not get them in my mail that day, to call them back and they would send me a different pair overnight so that she would have something to wear until the one's I ordered arrived. As that was the day of my car accident, I did not get around to calling them for several more days. When I called back, my call was answered by Ian. Ian was also delightful (I'm not sure where they find such great employees, but I definitely would like to see if they can be cloned for other places I shop) to deal with and explained the hold up was in the shipping to their store. I understood this was something totally beyond their control and told him so. He then told me the strangest thing... due to my problems with not receiving my shoes when I should have, they were going to GIVE me a free pair. I was speechless! No one is ever nice to me when I call them with a problem and they certainly don't try to fix my problem and reward me for my misfortune and bringing it to their attention. I was in customer service heaven!!!!

So, last week a package arrived, it was actually sent to me via 2nd day air by Preschoolians once it reached their store.

I have to say, even the way they are packaged is just to cute.


Here is what it contained


I'm Walking Barefoot Sport Adjust LaceWhite Pink and I'm Walking Barefoot Lycra Mary JaneBlack Smooth

Title for this picture is:
1) Look Gma, I 'm a weeble wobble
2) Hey just what was it you put in my bottle today?


Now for the free pair, I didn't know what to order, so I enlisted the help of EA and her DH. They narrowed it down to about 15 pair. Then between me and my DH, we finally got it down to these.
I'm Walking Barefoot RuggedPink Nubuck


Thank you Preschoolians for taking care of my little Doodlebug's feet, you're the best!!!

4 comments(s):

I MISS MY DOODLEBUG!!!! I haven't gotten to see her for a whole week!!! I'm pouting now in case you wanted to know!

Her shoes are too cute. I'm glad you went with those rugged ones for the 3rd pair. They were my first choice! :)

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/26/2005 9:15 AM  

Saweeett! I totally love the picture of her with those shoes on. You know they'll want to use it in their next ad campaign.

Excellent shoe choices.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/26/2005 9:27 AM  

I LOVE them.

Funny - I abhor shoe shopping. Truly. I hate it for me, my kids, anyone over the age of about 3. But BABY SHOES? LOVE IT!!!!! I love looking at itty bitty baby shoes. They are just SO incredibly cute.

And these are no exception.

By Blogger Me, at 10/26/2005 2:25 PM  

ooh ooh ooh!

there is no greater joy than indulging your shoe addiction through your children, esp your daughter(s)

cute cute cute!

By Blogger Urban Chick, at 10/28/2005 6:16 AM  

post a comment

<< Home