My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, October 24, 2005

A few random things

Easily Amused has been on my butt as I haven't posted lately. To my blogging friends, I would like to say... I'm sorry, but I have been very busy with work and car dealerships. To EA, I would like to say pthwwwwbt.

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, I must tell you a few things that I have recently heard, been told or figured out. WARNING - Parts of this post may be considered TMI. If you don't want to know, then stop reading after the next paragraph. Yeah, like any of you are really going to stop reading... I know you're all just going to skip the next paragraph aren't ya.

In the parking lot of Wal-Mart - We were putting our purchases in the back of the vehicle the other day when EA stated that she was dropping her drawers. I asked her politely to keep them on as this was a family friendly parking lot. Alright, she was really picking up her new little bin sorter with drawers and they started falling out, but I thought it was a funny statement.

In the car dealership - A few of the salesman were in a cube together talking together and did not realize that I was within earshot when one of them told the following joke - What's the ultimate sign of trust? Two cannibals doing a 69.

In the elevator - (EA & TEH, stop the thoughts right there and actually read this) I got on the elevator the other day and the only other passenger was a fed ex delivery guy. Several times he glanced down to the floor by my feet. I looked thinking maybe I had dropped one of the several small pieces of paper I was carrying when he stated "Your toes are really cute". I told him thank you and that it is one of my few pamperings. He then said "Yes, you should pamper them, as they are very suckable and kissable". Luckily about that time the doors opened and he got off as I was to stunned to say or think anything.

Phone conversation with my DH:
DH - Are you wearing your diamond earrings today?
ME - Yes, I always wear them... I never take them out, why?
DH - Would you check and make sure you have both of them?
ME - OK, yes I have both. Why, did you find an earring?
DH - Yes
ME - Oh, it must be the teenager's or Doodlebug's, where did you find it?
DH - In our bed in the sheets

It wasn't Doodlebug's earring. Do I really need to finish this story?

Needless to say I have had several conversations with him and Doodle's mom about NOT doing "anything" and definitely NOT.DOING.ANYTHING.IN.MY.BED. EWWWWW

NOTE: My sheets were immediately cleaned in the hottest water the washer could make and the bed was then febreezed.

6 comments(s):

ROTFL.... Those were all great - but the ewww factor did come into play THREE times.

I can't believe the Fed Ex guy said that... wow. Stunned. And the ewww factor on the cannibal joke. EWWWW (but you know i'm going to tell it to my husband). And of course the teenager ewwww. THANK GOD my daughter only just got her first KISS in the last 3 months and that the poor boy has to work up his nerves for 45 minutes at the end of the date to even do THAT! WHEW! LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 10/25/2005 7:50 AM  

Even though I already knew about all of those, I still was LMAO at them. Wait, does that make me simple???? Oh well!!! :)

The fED-EX GUY SOOOO GIVES ME THE CREEPS, Almost as much as the Sam at the grocery store!!

Okay, yes I was thinking of things after the joke instead of moving alon to the next paragraph. SO WHAT!!!! teeheehee

Umm, I told you to use Lysol(sp). It kills 99.9% of germs and OTHER things, Febreeze doesn't!! Sitt, a good EWWWW factor!! You must get the teenager a full sized bed like his cousins instead of that fouton. Maybe he'll stay out of yours!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/25/2005 8:05 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/25/2005 8:06 AM  

Oh. My. God. I do not know how I will handle this situation when my precious angel is a teenager. Padlock the door maybe? I mean, doesn't he have his own bed?

How awkward is it going to be when you return the earring?

Was the FedEx guy at least hot? If not, then its just creepy.

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/25/2005 8:42 AM  

Hot water totally doesn't kill the spermies. Ew, what's wrong with his bed?

Loved the joke and the FedEx guy. You know it made your day.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/25/2005 8:46 AM  

Alright, it's been awhile, but here I am!!!!

LOVE the new car! Very cool!

Ummmm, that Fed Ex guys was a wee-bit-creepy, no?!?!?!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 10/25/2005 2:59 PM  

post a comment

<< Home