My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Way Back Wednesday

It's finally hump day. Not only is the week half way over, but according to Mama Duck over at TKW, it is also the day we pull out those old photos, warm up the scanners and get to laugh at view each others photos from the past.



This week's theme is "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine"...

I am definitely with Easily Amused on being a little scared on this one as she said, "with Mama Duck, nothing is safe".

I knew what pics I wanted to post tonight, but couldn't find them. So, I found these and thought I'll never have another reason to ever post them, so here ya go. Hey, give a girl a break, at least I'm playing this week.


This photo was taken 1 1/2 months before our wedding. Notice anything unusual about this picture?

1) It's November and I'm wearing shorts. (In Missouri, you never know what the weather is going to be like. Hot enough for shorts in Nov and then we had major snow and ice storms the entire week before the wedding.)

2) I have a tan (No, the sun wasn't that great. We were going to Maui for our honeymoon and as my DH says I'm casper the ghost white, I had to get some color before we went.)

3) The fabulous poodle hair do I'm sporting. No comment necessary on the bad hair.



I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking the flowers are either for my Bday, or more likely the one's he sent me as a "Way to Go!" when I lost 50 lbs. My thoughts on this picture were

1) Wow, that shirt was cut much lower than I realized.

2) I could freakin fly with the wings on my hair. (no TWK, it is not a mullet)

I think instead of WBW, what I should be calling this post is VBH for Very Bad Hair photos.

OK, I played, you can make fun of me now.

6 comments(s):

Oh my goodness! Look at you gettin all motivated!!!

Love the pic of you two on the couch! So sweet and loving!! :)

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 11/02/2005 8:06 PM  

Um, the bangs, too. I had those.

By Blogger Kami, at 11/02/2005 9:50 PM  

Yea, I had those bangs too!!

Great pics!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/03/2005 8:45 AM  

Where the hell is your hand in that first picture?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/03/2005 8:59 AM  

Hey, I still have those bangs!!! ;)

Glad ya FINALLY got around to playin WBW. You have been missed woman!!! The pic of you 2 all cuddly on the couch is great. Hey Yonz, we DON'T want to know where her hand is!!! LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/03/2005 10:46 AM  

mama duck - yup, I got motivated. Thank you, again this was before marriage. LOL

kami & tammy - I still have them. Yes, I am stuck in the 80's.

crayonz - it was on top of the magazine I was reading to keep it from falling off the pillow. This was taken at my in-laws house by my MIL. Definitely no hanky panky going on in this one.

ea - not to worry, so do I. Ya ya ya I know I've been MIA, but I'm back now.

I am not even going there with you in regards to where my hand is little miss Sunday Night Sex Talk girl.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/03/2005 11:51 PM  

post a comment

<< Home