My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, October 31, 2005

So I flip on the television last night as I am preparing for bed and notice the channel is the Oxygen network. Not a problem, I love the shoes (yes, this was an actual typo, see how my brain works) shows on this station.

What I didn't realize, is that this is what was on. All I know is was going about my business putting on my jammies and getting my sleep machine ready when someone starts talking about vibrators and c_ck rings. Have you seen this show? Between the fact that she looks like she would be someone's sweet little Nana and that they talk about everything and anything that you can image and some things that you can't, it is a real shocker. Let's just know that I went to bed last night as a newly informed person on certain topics.

P.S. I purposely edited the word above as I do not want to go to my stat counter and discover my blog has been found due to that word. I'll leave things like that for Mama Duck over at TKW.

6 comments(s):

Because this shit is on ALL channels, ALL the time.... it's one of the reasons I was happy to leave the TV-Watching world in the Fall of 1998 and I've never looked back.

By Blogger Me, at 10/31/2005 7:40 AM  

So very funny. They always get the granniest women to be those sex educators. Its something about them say those dirty words that people love!

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/31/2005 8:35 AM  

I love her,I can't believe you never watched her before!!! See, this is why the DH & I "do it" in all rooms of the house oh, and the garage. teeheehee. She says it's healthy and better for our marriage. You should see her two dolls. They are totally posable(sp?) and she will show you how to get into a position!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/31/2005 8:54 AM  

Tee hee hee. Kgrams said "c_ck ring".

I wish I had the Oxygen channel. Can I move in with you?

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/31/2005 9:51 PM  

Yes... last night's episode was INCREDIBLE. Roy & I were glued. The young girl who died (I almost said young girl on the pole, but that sounded like either a stripper or a penis reference, so I changed it) also played in my other favorite TV obsession, Dawson's Creek. She died in that show, too.

I seriously think that Derek originally chose Meredith... but whatever "Abby" (that was her name on Dawson's Creek) said to him, or asked him to tell her fiance, about love being enough... that changed his mind.

Thoughts on Meredith & George potentially hooking up in the future?

Don't you love Christina & Burke... "HELP ME FIND THE LEG... YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND". He heeeeee.

For what it's worth, I miss my wit, too. :(

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/31/2005 10:13 PM  

Meritt - Not sure what they show in Iowa, but our TV is on non-stop 24/7 and I don't normally encounter things like this.

Tammy - Did they get these woman from the nursing home or what. I was laughing about it, but my DH wouldn't even watch as he said it disgusting. (I think he was picturing his granny talking like this and just couldn't take it.)

EA - I should have known you would know all about this program you little horn dog you. Dolls huh, do they have plugs to blow them up? tee hee hee

Melissa - I smirked just typing it. Come on up, we'll watch Oxygen, drink Jose and have a partay.

Oh great, I edit my word and you type the p word. I will definitely be getting some lookey loos now. LOL

I couldn't remember where I knew that girl from. I too loved Dawson's Creek. I guess that's why it's killing me to see Katie Holmes with Tom Cruise.

I totally agree with your anology on the whole situation.

Not sure about Merideth & George - still thinking no, but keeping an open mind.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christina and Burke thing "Does that mean when we're on duty that I can sleep with someone else?" ROFLMAO on that whole scene.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/31/2005 10:25 PM  

post a comment

<< Home