My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm so excited

and I just can't hide it, I'm about to go shopping and I think I like love it. Oh, wait that's not how that song goes. Oh well, too bad, but I am going to go shopping asI haven't stepped into a store other then Sam's and the grocery for 2 weeks now and plus, I received an email today that had this link in it.

Any guesses who this might be for?

Yup, I'm going to the place that Crayonz refers to as "Build-A-Bear-And-Empty-Your-Wallet" (like it's not already empty). Anyone want to go with me next weekend???

5 comments(s):

Haven't really shopped in months... I like to keep it that way. ;)

Do I have to hand in my "girly" license since I don't exactly enjoy shopping or shoes?

By Blogger Me, at 11/03/2005 4:44 AM  

OOOhhhh, pick me, pick me!! I want to go!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/03/2005 8:43 AM  

I got a coupon in the mail. It is calling my name. I want to shoot it. Must be good. Must save for nice new digital camera.

Hey, do I tell it like it is or what?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/03/2005 8:57 AM  

That was kinda a dumb question wasn't it??? What you should have said was "hey, EA, which day next weekend are we gonna go??" See how much more sence that makes???

Umm, I think Meritt might need therapy. Or maybe I do after reading what she wrote! LOL :)

I wish Tammy could visit & we go shopping & do pedis!!

Hey Yonz, tell yourself it will make a great X-mas gift, and come on up here and go with us!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/03/2005 10:40 AM  

Meritt - I think I might just cry right now. The only thing saving you is your kitchen abilities. Yes, you may have to turn in that license if you keep it up.

Tammy - You're picked, get your little self up here and we'll go.

Crayonz - It's a coupon, it must be used or else you're just throwing money away. hahaha They actually sent me a $10 gift cert, so I have to go don't I?

EA - I didn't want to be stingy and not invite others to go. You know your going sister. Did you click on the link? Did you see that date this goes on sale? I believe it's the same as out sister day out, so you know we'll be stopping by the mall.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/03/2005 11:47 PM  

post a comment

<< Home