My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, November 07, 2005

Fall Cleaning

It's November and even though it's been really warm, it's past time for some fall cleaning. Out goes the spring/summer stuff and in comes the fall/winter items. Well, my blog is no exception to this rule. I have now spent most of my evening changing my template. I still have a few more things to do and it should be complete by the end of the week. So, make sure to check back later this week and let me know what you think.

Hope everyone has a great night!

5 comments(s):

ohh, good job so!! Hey, I'm first on your new template!!! ;)

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/07/2005 8:51 PM  

Ohh, P.S. the browns remind me of C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E!!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/07/2005 8:52 PM  

It's a addictive... (changing the templates!) LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 11/08/2005 7:49 AM  

Wow!! This looks great! Can you help me add a little color to mine?

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/08/2005 1:10 PM  

EA - Yes, you are first. Chocolate isn't what I was thinking when I chose the colors, but it was probably somewhere in my subconscience.

Meritt - It's like re-arranging the furniture without the back ache afterwards.

Dazemae - Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Fall is definitely what I was going for.

Tammy - Thank you. I'm sure you can do it without any problems. I actually found a site with free templates that you can download. The only problem I have is that you have to find a way to host the graphics, which I'm still working on as I refuse to pay for this service.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/10/2005 11:32 PM  

post a comment

<< Home