My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm happy yet sad

I am have very mixed emotions. On one hand, I am happy, excited, ecstatic and all around giddy as yesterday, my DH bought me something. (you'll have to scroll down to see it)








Yes, I finally get my 5 Diamond Anniversary Band that I have been wanting.

We had discussed that I would get it for our anniversary coming up in January, however then we purchased 2 vehicles and he started saying that we wouldn't be able to swing it. Then yesterday he asked me to meet him at Kay Jewelers. I of course being the wonderful devoted wife that I am agreed without hesitation. Well, yesterday was their annual VIP sale and we were able to get a fab deal on the ring. So my DH bought it for me and is having it sized.

Your sitting at your computer reading this and thinking, what is her problem why is she having mixed emotions. It must be the $ - Nope, not it. Do you give? It's because he says when he picks the ring up, that I can't have it until our anniversary. Yes, he is making me wait 57 days until I can have my ring. This is going to be pure torture!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

6 comments(s):

HE'S MAKING YOU WAIT?????

Well then, I guess he needs to wait just as many days for some you-know-what. ;)

That is gorgeous!! Congrats!

By Blogger Kami, at 11/06/2005 11:33 AM  

Woo-Hoo!!! I bet i know how to get that ring a little faster!!! Can anyone say....swallow???? TEEHEEHEE Yeah, I know, I'm just too dang funny!!!

I know your DH all too well. I'm not going with the making you wait thing. He doesn't have it in him to make you wait. Your DH is WAY TOO NICE!!! As soon as you start pouting and stick out that lower lip, he'll give in! :)

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/06/2005 12:57 PM  

Wow, it's so gorgeous. So how do you wear it? On your left ring finger?

No, EA, I didn't mean wear it on her nipples. Don't even tell me that thought didn't run through your mind. Heh heh. ;)

Lauren says .... vak aaaafffffffffffff

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/06/2005 3:48 PM  

Wait a minute. Just a minute.

That's a 5 year anniversary ring? I've been married 7 and didn't get a ring like that. Now I feel jipped.

That is truly beautiful. I can't believe he is making you wait. Surely, you can talk him out of it!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/07/2005 9:01 AM  

kami - not to worry, I have already told him this as it was my first thought too. LOL Thank you!

EA - you are just one sick woman sweetie. No wonder I love you do much. I am definitely going to doing the pouting and lip sticking out without a doubt.

mrtl - Thanks.

Crayonz - I will be wearing it on my left middle finger (no comments on that finger needed ladies) as my wedding ring is a solitaire with a wrap the juts out, plus then I would have rings going all the way to my knuckle.

P.S. I'm a little concerned about Lauren's comment... she wants me to do what? Is this german?

tammy - not to worry, I have been married over 5 years. It's a 5 "stone" anniversary ring that I will be getting for my 7 year anniversary. OK, maybe your hubby is a little late.

I will be doing my best to talk and whatever else it takes to get the ring early after all, something that pretty should not be kept in a box.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/07/2005 5:46 PM  

That's just not right.

Sugar Daddy always claims he's going to make me wait but he's worse than I am. It usually takes him about a half an hour to crack.

Congrats! It's beautiful and sparkly!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 11/08/2005 7:18 PM  

post a comment

<< Home