My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, November 04, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday - Down There

It's Friday, time for Stuff Portrait Friday. In case you've been under a rock somewhere and don't know how to play, each week the beautiful, talented and newly engaged Kristine over at Random and Odd gives us 3 items which we must run around and take pictures of to post.

This week's them - Down There
Your Door Mat
Your Rug(s)
Your Favorite Socks

My Door Mat:




This is the mat at the front door - nothing at all exciting, but it grabs all the dirt and helps keep the carpet clean.





My Rugs:


This is my kitchen rug. I actually have 2 of these, one in front of the sink and the other is in front of the cabinet where I stand to do a lot of my food prep. They are really cushy and comfortable.




This is the rug in my bedroom. I had a hard time finding a purple rug and was real excited when I found this one.








My Favorite Socks:

If you want to see my favorite socks, you'll have to click here. These are my favorites as they have hearts on them and the fact that they were given to me by my wonderful blog sister Crayonz.

Now I know Easily Amused posted her socks, but I think she may change her mind about her favorite pair when she sees these cuties. (the little piggies in them are pretty gosh darn cute too.)











And a big shout out to my other blog sister Tammy so that she doesn't feel left out tonight.

5 comments(s):

I DEFFINATELY changed my mind about my FAVORITE socks!!!! Those are too flippin cute!!! When did she get cherry socks??? OMG that is too cute!!! The best dressed piggies in town!

I knew that your favorite socks would be the ones from Yonz as they have hearts on them. You love hearts as much as i love cherrys! ;)

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/04/2005 9:09 PM  

Such cute little cherry toes! I just want to eat them up!

Nuh uh, favorite socks? Wow, I'm so honored! I'd like to thank my mother, for giving birth to me, my 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Garrett, and Blogger for providing the pathway to meet my long lost sisters - both with a severe case of feet fetish. ;)

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/04/2005 9:24 PM  

Yonz:
Hold up girlfriend!!! The only toes going in my mouth are DB's. Baby toes don't count. You just can't help but want to eat them up!! Now, KGrams....um, we better just leave her & the Fed Ex guy alone! teeheehee

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/05/2005 6:49 AM  

If we ever redo our bedroom, I would love to incorporate some purple...LOVE it!

By Blogger Book Bums, at 11/05/2005 11:10 AM  

Ahhhhh. How special I feel!

Those socks are miles from me, and they're my favorite too! So cute.

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/05/2005 9:08 PM  

post a comment

<< Home