My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tantrum Thursday - Installment #9

Once again, I am doing my part to help those of you who are looking at Doodlebug's pictures and saying... Oh, look how sweet, I think I want a baby.

Here is what life can really be like with a 9 month old.


1) Help, something has my face
2) The service here is so slow that I need a nap
3) No way am I eating that junk in the jar, I want the good stuff

You pick the title that best describes this picture. Don't forget to stop by and see Crayonz as she started this little tradition.

5 comments(s):

FIRST!!

I like the first caption!! So cute!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/11/2005 9:28 AM  

So what are you saying? Trying to guilt me into posting, eh?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/11/2005 9:59 AM  

I'm soooo lovin the help, somthins got my face thingie!!! She's still cute even when she screaming!!!!


Hey Yonze, get started!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/11/2005 1:31 PM  

#3 is my fave cuz i never liked the jar stuff. I wanted real food! ;)

By Blogger ~M~, at 11/11/2005 2:10 PM  

tammy - yup, you beat EA again. hehehe

It's amazing they can be cute even when they're tired and cranky.

Crayonz - no guilt here honey. I just wanted to give you credit (for such a great idea) where credit is due. I do however miss those Tantrum Thursday & Farkota Friday posts when they aren't there. hint hint hint

ea - damn good thing she is so cute when she's screaming or I might have to send her to ya.

ruby - I'm not a fan of it either, but she gobbles it up without any problems.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/14/2005 10:46 PM  

post a comment

<< Home