My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wanna dance?

I haven't posted a lot of pictures of Doodlebug lately as I have been way busy, plus it's tough to get her not to grab the camera. So, I thought I would throw this one out there for ya. I know it may be boring to some of you, but to those of us who know and love her, we just can't get enough.

This was done about a month ago and the song in the background is the theme song for the show Grace Under Fire. For some reason, she loves this song and will stop whatever she is doing to watch/listen. I had to get this on tape as it just cracks me up that she recognizes the song.


Doodlebug gettin' her groove thang

Upload Video at JussPress.com



4 comments(s):

I'm FIRST!! I"M FIRST!!

Shoes can be so confusing!

By Blogger Tammy, at 11/14/2005 8:54 AM  

Hey, I still can't tie my own!!! teeheehee

I totally love how she stops everything and starts Dancing every time Grace Under Fire comes on. My DH didn't believe me, so I showed him! I have a season pass to it on TIVO. DB was playing & I turned it on. She dropped everything and started dancing!!!!

Tammy beat me once again!!!! I'm gonna have to start blogging at daybreak to beat that woman!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/14/2005 11:15 AM  

Heh heh. Little chubby dancing legs. This is great blackmail material for her teen angst years.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 11/14/2005 12:39 PM  

Tammy - Yes, they can be, but did ya watch the video? It was all about the dancing, not the untying of the shoe.

EA - Yes, we know you can't honey, that's why they make slip ons. hehehe

I don't know what it is about that song, but it definitely gets her attention. What do you mean he didn't believe you... if you said it, it's true.

If you hadn't been so enamored (sp?) with your flamingo pic, I'm sure you would have beaten her today.

Crayonz - Definitely will be saved for black mail later in life. Don't you just wanta grab those ham hocks and give em a squeeze.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/14/2005 9:38 PM  

post a comment

<< Home