My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Can you read this?

I received the following email yesterday...

Can you read this???

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I read it correctly on the first try, so how did you do?

3 comments(s):

I read it right the first time, too. Crazy.

By Blogger Kami, at 11/13/2005 9:21 AM  

HA< I'm smarter than I look!! I did it right the first try!!! I've seen it before, does that mean I cheated???? Oh well!!! ;)

Love the new look now that you have it all together. The puzzle pieces and "X" are too cute!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 11/13/2005 12:11 PM  

kami - It is definitely crazy and kinda cool at the same time.

ea - normally I would say it you already saw it, that it doesn't count, however, this week I'm gonna give you some slack and say... way to go.

By Blogger KGrams, at 11/14/2005 10:38 PM  

post a comment

<< Home