My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I didn't even use botox

While Gma is a little under the weather, I thought I would take over her blog for her. Plus I figured as she hasn't been posting much, you must all really miss me.

The other day, Gma kept telling me that I had Jolie lips and didn't have to use botox. I'm not sure what Jolie lips are or what botox is, but I do know that it hurt really bad. You see, I'm into walking now (or as Gma calls it, frankenstein lumbering... I don't get this either) and the other day, I was walking across the living room when I got all the way to the other side. I got so excited that I had made it all the way across to the big green tree with all the lights and shiny stuff that I fell and hit my mouth on the coffee table. It hurt really bad and there was red stuff everywhere. Gma held me close and kept telling me it would be ok, but she was crying too. Then, she gave me my special toys she keeps in the big box with all the food it in and I felt much better.

Here are a couple of pictures that Gma took that night, but trust me, my lip was much bigger the next morning.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll talk to you all again soon.

Love,

Doodlebug

4 comments(s):

Aw, poor punkin. At least you have a good excuse for getting a bloody lip. There's that one time that Lauren fell on the carpet and gushed blood everywhere. Thank goodness they have memories of gnats and they're over it quickly.

Congratulations on walking though, sweetie! That's great. Lauren walked the week before her first birthday. Does that mean your birthday is coming up soon?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/05/2005 8:44 AM  

Ahhh. Poor baby girl. That walking thing can be tough to master. But, I'm sure gma will have bunches of kisses for you everytime you fall.

Consider it a bonus! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/05/2005 10:13 AM  

Hey baby girl!!! Did you know that I love you so much that it hurts???? Well, I do. I hate it when something hurts you and it makes me want to cry also!!! Good thing your Gma keeps the freezie theething ring thingies on hand!!I just saw you so I know that you are feeling better and that your lips arenormal again. I'm so happy!!!! I know that walking thing is hard, I just hope that you don't choose me and your GMa as role models for learning how to walk. We are a bit doppy ya know! ;) Love ya much!!! Aunt "T"

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/06/2005 9:39 AM  

Aunt Crayonz - Who has the memory of a gnat... are you talkin about me? Wait, what were we talking about???

Yes, my bday is coming up soon. I will be 11 months next week and 1 whole year in January.

Big hugs and kisses to you and my cuz Lauren.

Aunt Tammy - Yes, Gma is always kissing on me when I fall, when I don't fall, when I sleep, when I wake. My cheeks are starting to get chapped. You think you can talk to her about this?

Aunt T - Yes, I know you love me, you must to buy me soooo many things and change me even when I smell not so fresh. I will try my best to not pick up my walking habits from you and Gma. Love you back!!!

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/06/2005 9:59 PM  

post a comment

<< Home