My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, December 05, 2005

What's your holiday song?

My holiday theme song is... Let It Snow



Maybe you enjoy all of the year's holidays, but there's just something about this time of year… Even if Mother Nature cheats you out of a White Christmas, you know how to make the most of the season — whether with loved ones or strangers you meet along the way. As much as you might like to bundle up and romp outdoors, you also enjoy kicking back to bask in the glow of the season — or maybe the glow of a dozen strings of lights in your living room. You, more than others, really know how to feel cozy. And for someone who enjoys curling up by a fire, warming a cup of cocoa, or snuggling down with a classic Christmas movie, there's no better theme song. So just remember: If the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and if you've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Click here to find out your holiday theme song. Hey, don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know.

5 comments(s):

Well shoot! I thought we got to pick our own holiday song! LOL.

Since I don't remember my tickle test name/password and I'm in too much of a hurry to look it up (trying to get through everyones blogs before work) I'll just have to wait on this one until today after work! :)

By Blogger Me, at 12/06/2005 7:58 AM  

Well shoot! I thought we got to pick our own holiday song! LOL.

Since I don't remember my tickle test name/password and I'm in too much of a hurry to look it up (trying to get through everyones blogs before work) I'll just have to wait on this one until today after work! :)

By Blogger Me, at 12/06/2005 7:58 AM  

White Christmas. Whatever. It never snows here in Texas! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/06/2005 8:48 AM  

I think we should send our sista some snow!!!!! Snow in Texas would be kinda cool!!!!

My song is: Ha! not gonna tell ya!! You have to go to my blog to see it because I stole your test post!!!! teeheehee

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/06/2005 9:41 AM  

meritt - sorry, it's not that easy. Will wait to see your song.

tammy - hey, come to MO, we get plenty of the white stuff here.

ea - no way, make her come here and see us. LOL OK, I'll stop by your blog.

on the go. Thanks. Yup that's it, to check the sobriety of all bloggers. Actually, it helps keep away spammers and screws with EA when she is trying to post. LOL

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/06/2005 10:02 PM  

post a comment

<< Home