My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, December 12, 2005

EA...my pimp and my partner

I had planned on posting my tag from Tammy today, but something happened that must be posted first.

Our office closed at 3:00 on Friday for our annual holiday party. At 3:05, I was getting ready to walk out of my cube when my phone rang. I hesitated for a brief second on answering it, but my OCD got to me and I had to pick it up. Boy am I glad that I did as it was On the Go's Mom (P). She had come up "FREE" tickets to Neil Diamond and was offering me some. Needless to say I jumped on them. (Lumpy and I had wanted to go, buy neither of us could justify shelling out $85 a few weeks before xmas). I immediately called Lumpy and told her the good news.

Now, for the title of my post. The reason I got the phone call was because P actually called Easily Amused and asked her if she was interested. She stated no, but that I was dying to go. Yup, EA knew my addiction and hooked me up. On Sunday (the day of the concert), I called Lumpy early afternoon to remind her of something before she headed out to my house, I was told she was in bed sleeping. Later at On the Go's baby shower, I received a call from Lumpy's DH telling me she was sick with the stomach flu and wasn't going to make it. I asked EA what she was doing that night and her answer was... going to see Neil with you. Is she a great sissy or what???

I have to say the concert was amazing. Neil may be old, but man can he perform. Our seats where fab. We were so close that I could see the bongo players earring. EA mentioned that she was sure she could actually hit the stage with her bra. Not to worry, she kept it on, but I think the thought of it was really weighing on her mind. hehehe

So, yes EA hooked me up and stood there by me... I couldn't ask for a better sister.

For those of you concerned, the mushy stuff will stop here and I will be back to my normal self tomorrow.

4 comments(s):

That sounds so awesome. Glad you two had a ball, and glad EA kept the melon molder on.

This isn't your oldest sissy, is it?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/13/2005 7:40 AM  

Glad you guys had a good time.

You mean EA kept her bra ON?!?! What has the world come to?

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/13/2005 8:49 AM  

You guys totally have no fait that i can be somewhat reserved do ya???? Well, okay, it was hard!!! It took all my will power, but the over the shoulder boulder holder stayed on!! I'm so proud of myself!!

As for the concert, it was fab!! I'm glad I had the oppertunity to get those tickets for KGrams and that I had the oppertunity to go with her! We had a blast!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/13/2005 11:39 AM  

Crayonz - yes, it was nice to see that EA has some restraint. Nope, not the oldest sissy. On the Go is my brother's daughter.

Tammy - Thanks, it was great. Yup, surprises happen every day.

ea - It's not that we don't have faith in you honey, it's that we truly know you. LOL

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/17/2005 9:02 PM  

post a comment

<< Home