My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Belated Tag

First, I would like to take a moment to apologize... due to the holiday hustle and bustle and all the other normal stuff going on, I am once again late on my tag. Then, when I actually had the time to sit down and do my post, blogger wouldn't upload my photos. AHHHHHHHH

OK, now that is done, Tammy tagged me for the following:

Christmas Tag - a picture of your Christmas tree.



This is a picture of my tree that I actually took the day after Tammy tagged me. It's a good thing, cause with all the additional presents I've added, you can barely see the tree.

You know I had to throw one in with Doodlebug. Doesn't she look pretty in her Christmas Dress and so grown up at 11 months?

Ten Random Things About Me tag:
1. I have worked for the same company for 11 years.
2. People always tell me that I appear confident and know what I am talking about, but when I have to speak to a room full of people (even those that I know) I am very nervous and feel like an idiot.
3. I have been married twice. The first time at the age of 19, the second time at 31.
4. I hate seafood and refuse to even cook or touch it due to the smell.
5. I purchased my first brand new car when I was 30.
6. My first airplane trip was in 1997 to Florida.
7. I have para-sailed and want to hang-glide.
8. No tattoos for me, but I am constantly teasing my DH that I am going to get one. (Secretly, I am too scared of the pain, plus worried where it will drop to and look like 20 years from now.)
9. My first job was at a community school when I was 13 years old.
10. I love lists!

Now, it's my turn to tag 5 people: Easily Amused, Crayonz, Melissa, The Kept Woman and anyone else up to the challenge

8 comments(s):

Doodlebug looks adorable in that photo! Also - the dress. Awww. Beautiful. I love it. (Do they have it my size?) hee hee.

By Blogger Me, at 12/18/2005 8:00 AM  

I am so with you on the seafood thing. Guess thats why we're sisters! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/18/2005 2:21 PM  

I love the pic with Doodlebug - she is sooo cute.

By Blogger momma of 2, at 12/18/2005 5:24 PM  

I just love posts like these... because I learn so many quirky little things about you. :) Thanks for tagging me, too. I know most people say that in sarcasm, but I'm sincere - I'm such a freaking nerd.

By Blogger Melissa, at 12/18/2005 10:15 PM  

Oh damn you.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/19/2005 9:11 AM  

Every time I see Doodlebug I just want to squeeze the stuffin's out of her!! So cute!

Hmmmmm...only 10 random things? But my list is so long...

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 12/19/2005 3:11 PM  

I like your tree. It looks fuzzy.
Fuzzy is good.

By Blogger Random and Odd, at 12/19/2005 7:58 PM  

meritt - I am really enjoying dressing her up, it is so much fun. If I see the dress in your size, I'll make sure to pick it up for you. LOL

tammy - Yup, you got it babe.

momma of 2 - Thank you, we think so too.

melissa - I agree... from one nerd to another.

crayonz - I know you are saying those bad words, but really your thinking oh, she does love me. hehehe

mama duck - She is outgrowing all her clothes, maybe you could squeeze just a little of the stuffin out. :) Mine was long too, that is until I actually had to type it and went absolutely brain dead.

christine - welcome back chick. Fuzzy huh... never thought of it that way.

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/22/2005 11:45 PM  

post a comment

<< Home