My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Stuff Portrait Friday

I know it's been a long time, but today I am playing SPF. Just in case you have no clue what I'm talking about, I'll give you the rules. The beautiful and newly engaged Christine over at Random and Odd gives us a 3 items which we must scramble around and take pictures of and then post on our blog. This week's theme of course is HO HO HO it's Christmas.

The 3 items this week are:

1) Your favorite wrapped present
2) Something new you added to your decorations this year
3) Your Christmas cards

My Favorite Wrapped Present

I know it's really a bag, but I love it for several reasons.
1) It has a snowman on it.
2) It's purple and pink (my favorite colors)
3) It's from Doodlebug
4) Last, but definitely not least, the bag and gift were actually picked out and paid for by none other than Easily Amused.

Something new I added to my decorations this year (OK, I have 2 things)

This one is for Doodlebug. When we were at the Hallmark Store, she was laughing and dancing when he was playing. So yes, we had to buy one for our house. When she goes into the living room, she immediately stops at him and turns him on. Hey, if it keeps here happy and away from the Christmas Tree, I'm all for it.


This one I bought for me. This is from Party Lite. It plays music and the snow can be turned on and off.

My Christmas Cards

I normally hang all of my cards up, but this year they didn't make it as someone in my house just loves to pull things down. : ) Sorry if your card is not showing, but I ran out of room on the table.

Did you play? Let me know and I'll make sure to stop by.

5 comments(s):

So what, you didn't peek just a little into the bag? Ah, I see the jaunty little snowman's brother found a home. It sure is cute. I'll admit it, I'm not tired of it yet.

What the heck is Party Lite and where can I get a snow globe you don't have to crank or shake???

I'll forgive you for not displaying my crappy ass card. ;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/23/2005 5:54 PM  

Crayonz may forgive you for her crd not showing, but I won't!! I worked hard on stamping that damn card!!!! ;) Well, seeing that it IS Christmas Eve at the time I'm commenting, I guess I will forgive you. Besides, you should have seen the smile on my face when I read about your favorite gift!

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/24/2005 6:41 AM  

crayonz - Nope, I haven't peeked at all. Even though I want to know, I hate it when the suprise is ruined, so I never peak (I do shake boxes though).

Party Lite is a candle company that does in home parties. Yes, while I don't have to shake the globe, it cost me over $50. OUCH!

Your card was not crappy. As it happens, it was one of the first ones I received which started on the wall. When they started getting pulled off, the were placed in a stack and I just found them on my desk upstairs. Sorreeee

EA - Look again honey. Your card is in the photo. There is a card in front of it as yours kept sliding down. Yes, I know you worked hard, so hard in fact, that you forgot to sign it. hehehe

Glad I could make you smile!

By Blogger KGrams, at 12/24/2005 8:46 AM  

I love that bag!! So cute!

Love the snowglobe too.

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/24/2005 6:26 PM  

OK... so what was in the adorable bag??? :) MERRY CHRISTMAS to the kgrams clan!!

By Blogger Melissa, at 12/25/2005 7:51 AM  

post a comment

<< Home