My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's what day again?

It looks like the week is almost over. It's been very confusing to me as I was off most of last week (had to work a 1/2 day on Wed) and our office was closed on Monday, but I think I finally have it straight. Yesterday was Hump Day/WBW, tomorrow is TGIF/SPF Day, so that means today is Tantrum Thursday.

Well folks, I'm happy to say that this week, we have had nothing but a content and happy baby and I'm feelin' pretty good myself. So, even though she's not crying or throwing a fit, I will show you some of my favorite pictures of Doodlebug from the past week.


Doodlebug after opening her gifts on Christmas Eve Morning. (We celebrated a day early as she was at her Mommy's on Christmas Morning). From the look on her face, she got everything her little heart desired.















Doodlebug opening her new Red Flyer Wagon at the inlaw's house Christmas Day. It looks like such a big box may have been a little overwhelming for her.












Look what Santa left under our tree.

















And my favorite pictures of all this week...


Her first chocolate chip cookie.
















I know what EA is thinking right now and no, you can not lick the chocolate off her face.

Hope everyone had a great week!!!

9 comments(s):

I dreamed of Doodlebug last night!!!! Boy have bloggers become part of my life or what?

It would take too long to try to explain, but Doodlebug got to go to Myrtle Beach, SC - had her photos taken with cute little starfish and sandy beach backgrounds, and later on we found out she had a twin brother named Dylan.

WTF? LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 12/30/2005 8:48 AM  

Those pix are so, so cute! Oh goodness, she's going to have a ball with that rocking, er, reindeer?

And the wagon! Every girl needs a wagon!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 12/30/2005 10:07 AM  

She does not look near as enthused to eat that cookie as she should be. EA needs to get to that girl!

She is still precious!

By Blogger Tammy, at 12/30/2005 1:51 PM  

Don't worry, EA is here to rescue the baby!!!!

Well, after the inital thought of licking the chocolate, I do have to wonder about the look on her face with that cookie! She looks down right evil in the first one!!! Was she having her first chocolate-gasm and was just to surprised & shocked to smile????

Oh, and by the way, you were right, she got everything that she could ever want. Now what do we do about her 1st B-day in a couple of weeks????

By Blogger Tina M, at 12/30/2005 8:41 PM  

She is going to love that wagon in warmer weather - what a great gift!

She is such a cutie!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 12/30/2005 9:06 PM  

I just knew if I stopped by here I could get a cute baby fix in!!

Thanks for not disappointing!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 1/01/2006 8:24 PM  

Glad to hear there is nothing to rant about right now. Looks like someone had a yummy christmas!!!

By Blogger jlybn123, at 1/03/2006 3:02 PM  

meritt - a twin brother huh. Did I at least get to go to Myrtle Beach with her???

Crayonz - Thank you so much! Yes, she is going to enjoy her rocking horse. Everyone definitely needs a wagon. I can't wait for warmer weather.

Tammy - She was enjoying the cookies, but we kept pulling chunks of it out of her mouth. The look was actually more of... I dare you to take my cookie again.

EA - Resue away sister. It could have been a chocogasm, but I'm still thinking that it's because we kept taking her cookie from her.

Buy even more???

Momma of 2 - yes, I think we both will. : ) Thank you, I think so too!

Mama Duck - Always here to please.

jlybn123 - Oh yes, Christmas was definitely sweet for our little sweetie and me too.

By Blogger KGrams, at 1/05/2006 8:43 PM  

meritt - a twin brother huh. Did I at least get to go to Myrtle Beach with her???

Crayonz - Thank you so much! Yes, she is going to enjoy her rocking horse. Everyone definitely needs a wagon. I can't wait for warmer weather.

Tammy - She was enjoying the cookies, but we kept pulling chunks of it out of her mouth. The look was actually more of... I dare you to take my cookie again.

EA - Resue away sister. It could have been a chocogasm, but I'm still thinking that it's because we kept taking her cookie from her.

Buy even more???

Momma of 2 - yes, I think we both will. : ) Thank you, I think so too!

Mama Duck - Always here to please.

jlybn123 - Oh yes, Christmas was definitely sweet for our little sweetie and me too.

By Blogger KGrams, at 1/05/2006 8:43 PM  

post a comment

<< Home