My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, February 25, 2006

How much wood...

Can a Woodchuck chuck???





Apparently, we have a woodchuck or beaver in our home. Yes, one of those pesky little critters has been sneaking in and chewing on this wooden gate.

I finally caught the little critter in action.


Doodlebug is apparently a Doodlecritter.



And just look at how proud she is of her talents.

8 comments(s):

I'm fist bi-otches

By Blogger Tina M, at 2/25/2006 11:07 AM  

She is sooooo cute!!!! How adorable is that face???

Talk about fiber in her diet. Didn't someone warn her that shitting pinetrees is NOT a good thing. OUCH!! teeheehee

By Blogger Tina M, at 2/25/2006 11:11 AM  

That last picture...priceless! Love it, love it, love it!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 2/25/2006 11:13 AM  

Ah she is sooo cute! Pan used to do that when we had a gate at the old house... I alwasy said he learned it from the dog.

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 2/25/2006 5:38 PM  

EA - Now is that using your pretty words? Oh right for you that was... sorry, don't know what I was thinking. LOL

That is her new face that she makes when she is really tickled about something. She also tilts her head back and looks at the ceiling. It is soooooo cute.

Crayonz - Just wait, I have a few more like it coming up.

fantastagirl - welcome to my blog! Thank you... we think so too. I would agree with your statement, however we don't have a dog. It's amazing as teething will make them chew on just about anything.

By Blogger KGrams, at 2/26/2006 7:57 PM  

That is friggin hilarious, kgrams. It makes me laugh - like belly laugh (and that's a BIG laugh).

p.s. Only 56 minutes. I'm getting antsy.

By Blogger Melissa, at 2/26/2006 8:06 PM  

Melissa - Glad I coulod make you laugh. This little girl constantly has me belly laughing.

I too was on the edge of my seat waiting for the show to begin.

By Blogger KGrams, at 2/26/2006 11:07 PM  

Uh yeah.

I had to make "biter bumpers" to put on the rails of the cribs b/c Daughter #1 tried to gnaw her way out...

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/01/2006 8:19 PM  

post a comment

<< Home