My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What an episode

If there are any Grey's Anatomy fans out there, please let me know your thoughts about tonight's episode. (Melissa, you must respond as you are as addicted as I am.) I was about to die watching it and really wanted to call someone and talk about it while I was watching. Also, can you image having episodes like the girl on the show? I mean to be satisfied several times a day and not have to deal with a man for the satisfaction... there is definitely something there. LOL

Is it weird that I want to discuss the show while watching it? Is my addiction to the show abnormal? The fact that I talk to the characters (I tell them not to do things and to do other things) as if they are real and can hear me strange? These questions are rhetorical and should not be answered unless you do the same things.

P.S. If you don't watch this show, you have to start. The only way this show could be any better is if Matt would be on it with Dr. McDreamy.

4 comments(s):

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU CAME BACK!!!

Yes, I love that show. Luckily, the hubbs loves it as much as I do, so we can talk to each other. I am thinking, that Dr. McSteamy may be hotter than Dr. McDreamy. Very hot!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 2/20/2006 9:23 AM  

Yeah that could be good, but at the same time can you imagine having an "episode" at church? or at the dinner table? (I know it work for Meg Ryan, but I doubt my Grandparents would be so understanding...lol)

We watch (my hubby and I) and discuss it at the same time - usually saying - WTH is s/he thinking -etc... glad to know it's not just me that likes the show.

By Blogger momma of 2, at 2/20/2006 10:20 AM  

Tammy - My hubs watches it with me, but he doesn't like to talk about it while watching it. I'm with ya, we all thought McDreamy was the hottest and now with McSteamy there, it got even hotter. If Matthew M were to join, could we name him McCreamy... oh wait, did I really just type that. Oops

Momma of 2 - Your right. Damn the bad luck. LOL

By Blogger KGrams, at 2/20/2006 9:43 PM  

I'm so with Tammy on Dr. McSteamy being WAY hotter than Dr. McDreamy!!

Hell, I was thinking about having an "episode" of my own just watching Dr. McSteamy!!!

Umm, I must admit that I have actually spoken outloud (in the room by myself!) to the TV. At the end when Meredith started undressing George, I started yelling at her to stop & not use the poor kid that way!! Is that bad???? OMG!! I am addicted!!! I am truly a sad person!! :P

By Blogger Tina M, at 2/21/2006 10:03 AM  

post a comment

<< Home