My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The road less traveled

I totally stole this from Crayonz, but luckily for me, she is a very sharing person.



As you can see, I haven't traveled much in my lifetime, but I hope to change this. Here is some info on each of my trips in the order each State was visited.

Missouri - I live here
Illinois - It borders MO, so I travel here all the time.
Georgia - Went here when I was young to pick up my older sister, but I don't remember a whole lot about it.
Florida - Hubby took me to Clearwater Beach for our first trip together when we were dating.
Canada (Not showing as it is a country, not a state, but I'm including it anyway.) - Hubby took me to Niagara Falls to propose.
Hawaii - Went to Maui for our honeymoon.
Colorado - Took a family vacation with DH & the teenager

To help make my traveling adventures look better, here are the states I have visited and/or drive through to get to the one I was visiting.... yup, this definitely looks better.



create your own visited states map

1 comments(s):

Oh, you cheated! Driving through totally counts. How else do I explain the middle finger up the middle of the country to visit my relatives in North Dakota?

I think I'd like to change my map too. It's lonely.

And I have to admit that I first looked at your map and said, "Wait a sec! You've been to Arkansas! Remember Branson?"

And then I slapped myself for being geographically ignorant.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 2/26/2006 10:28 PM  

post a comment

<< Home