My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's over and I'm still thinking about it

OK, how sad is this... it's now 10:45 and I am still thinking of tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy.

I feel sorry for poor George, but in a way I feel like he asked for it as he knows she is in love with McDreamy. I'm just glad that I will NEVER have to see the two of them together again as it made me want to yak.

I'm starting to understand and even like Addison more and more, but tonight's story line was just too freakin' funny.

Tell me your thoughts on tonight's show.

Also, if you want to know more about the show and cast, link is the link to their official website.

P.S. In case you missed the commercial, Barbara Walters will be hosting a special Wed Night with George Clooney, Patrick Dempsey and Matthew McConaughey. Damn, does it get any better.

3 comments(s):

I still don't like Addison. She's a tramp who slept around on McDreamy. How could ANY woman do that? McDreamy needs to be with Grey.

(saying all of this like they are all real people).

By Blogger Tammy, at 2/27/2006 8:32 AM  

I laughed so hard at Addison - but I still don't like her with McDreamy - I like Tammy, feel He should be with Grey.

On the other hand - I think George and the doc who fixed his shoulder could be a good fit...

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 2/27/2006 7:23 PM  

Tammy - I know, it's really hard but I'm trying to be open minded. Then again, she had McDreamy and cheated on him with McSteamy. One woman should not get to be with two great men like that. She is a BITCH. Yes, here I am typing like they are real as well.

McDreamy definitely needs to be with Grey

Fantastagirl - I thought I was going to pee my pants I was laughing so hard. While they are cute, I really think the nurse is more his speed. But we will find out.

By Blogger KGrams, at 2/27/2006 7:46 PM  

post a comment

<< Home