My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday random thoughts and questions

I would be happy to watch/listen to Matthew McConaughey play naked bongo drums and would never call the police on him.

What was Matthew drinking during his interview??? It looked like wine, but as it wasn't a wine glass, I wonder if it was Kool-Aide.

Matthew hasn't used deodorant in how many years??? Hey, I'm not saying I wouldn't still do him, but uck.

Patrick Dempsey & George Clooney were both heartthrobs and very cute in their 20's, they are even hotter and better looking in their 40's.

Damn that I wasn't a hair dresser when Patrick Demsey walked into that salon.

Pretty Boy Pitt... I love that name. (See, there are some cute men that come from the Midwest.) Too bad he's with the skank.

I want Mariah Carey's shoe closet.

How did I miss seeing McDreamy's nekkid butt in the first scene of episode one? How Did I miss seeing McDreamy's nekkid butt in the first scene of episode one? How DID I miss seeing McDreamy's nekkid butt in the first scene of episode one?

What is the tattoo on Burke's arm?

Mother nature is a major biotch for what she does to women. AARGH!!!

This is my 200th post. Woo Hoo

4 comments(s):

How DID you miss seeing McDreamy's nekkid butt in the first scene of episode one???

By Blogger Melissa, at 3/05/2006 9:55 PM  

LMFAO - Melissa'a comment!!!

I would dance nakid while listening to M M play those bongos!! Oh, and still do him after he had a bath!!

Umm, you can unpause the DVD now and finish watching the rest of the episodes!!! Honey, you can only look at his ass for so long ya know.

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/06/2006 9:34 AM  

I so need to get this DVD...ugh...

Ms. Carey's Shoe Closet is bigger than my Tink's bedroom... I want her shoe closet....

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/06/2006 6:08 PM  

Melissa - In my defense, I must say that I had not heard anything about the show or planned on watching it. I was watching Desperate Housewives and this came on next as I was doing things and I became involved in it. You notice, I did not miss that scene when I watched the episode over now did I.

EA - Yes, she is a funny girl. I unpaused it, the DH came home. LOL

cat - Yes, he did. Run to your nearest Target store and for the low price of $22.95 you too can see his nekkid butt.

fantastagirl - Same response as I gave to cat.

Ok, her closet is bigger than most of my rooms. I just really want the shoes and a huge closet to put them in.

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/06/2006 8:23 PM  

post a comment

<< Home