My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Couple of Random Questions

1) Why is it that when you find something you really like (in this case foundation), the company quits making it or tries to change it on you?

2) Why would someone have a cowbell attached to the underneath of a pick up truck?

3) When a toddler throws something on the floor and you pick it up and then they do it again and you keep the item telling the child they can't have it back... why do other people at the table tell the child they are sorry and try to give them the item?

3 comments(s):

Answer: Because people are assholes. Seriously.

By Blogger Melissa, at 3/07/2006 9:51 PM  

Reason 1,599 why I hate people....

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/07/2006 11:15 PM  

Is the foundation from Mary Kay?? I hope not!!

The cow bell is supposed to represent the size of thier balls - or lack thereof in my way of thinking!! :P

Seriously....your hubby didn't do that did he????? I know how he is with Doodle so I can totally picture you taking the toy & him giving it back. NOT GOOD!!!! If he did it, then he can play the pick up game and you should tell him the ole "I told you so" thingie!! Then beat his ass!! LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/09/2006 8:57 AM  

post a comment

<< Home