My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What have we done to her

and will she be corrupted forever???

Doodlebug hearts music. She is a major music lover with a diverse taste in music ranging from Nursery Rhymes, Rock, Country & even Rap Crap. She loves it all.

The top 20 CMS countdown was on the other night (we play it for her as she likes country music) and when the #1 song came on, Doodlebug dropped what she was doing, ran up to the tv and started dancing and shaking her little diaper wearing bottom. I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't grab my camera to get a shot. So, what was the #1 song you ask... it's playing on my blog now. Yes, Doodle loves Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. (We later TIVO'd the song to see if she would do it again. Well, she has and here is the proof on 2 different days.)


Video Sharing at DropShots.com



Video Sharing at DropShots.com




Video Sharing at DropShots.com

As you can see, she responds to the words "money maker", I told my husband that if she starts slapping her bottom like the girls in the video, that this will never be played for her again.

7 comments(s):

First biznatches!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 3/16/2006 7:25 AM  

Okay, so Doodle is the only thing cute about that video. Way too much ass cheek for my taste. You are such a good influence, kgrams!

I wish Lauren still danced around like that. It's like she grew out of it. Dang it.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 3/16/2006 7:26 AM  

Way to go Crayonz!!!

Yes you are correct, she is the only thing cute about the video. Waaaaaaay to much cheek for me too, but hey she likes it. Plus, if I don't play it, she stands there and screams at the top of her lungs. What's a poor gma to do???

They grow out of dancing around the house. Now I have to go to work with a sad face.

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/16/2006 7:32 AM  

Okay. I'm sorry. I had to stop the video. Only because that song to me is like listening to nails on a chalk board. I so cannot stand it!!

Doodle is so damn cute, though.

By Blogger Tammy, at 3/16/2006 9:19 AM  

I HATE that stupid song!!! How in the hell did it become #1?????

Doodle is way too talented!! I love her dancing. I showed her Uncle D and he couldn't believe how cute it was. The girl needs to get a new song though. Shaking that money maker is not a good thing when it comes to THAT song!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/16/2006 5:55 PM  

That is so cute!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/16/2006 9:19 PM  

Tammy - I'm with you on the song. Unfortunatley, she loves it so we play it. What's worse, is I get it stuck in my head.

It's a good thing she's so cute or I would never play it for her. LOL

EA - DITTO!!

Fantastagirl - Thanks and hope your feeling better!

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/16/2006 10:54 PM  

post a comment

<< Home