My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tantrum Thursday Kgrams style

Here is an update to Monday's post. I went back to work on Wednesday and told HR and my boss that I had been offered another job and was taking it. They got me to agree not to give my final yes until they could have a chance to talk. They came back today with an offer of more $, (not as much as new employer is offering), assistant mgr for the dept and total back up to the manager (access to do the things I can do but don't have user rights to do now).

The tantrum part of this... it really is a very good offer and had they proposed this 3 months ago, I wouldn't have even spoken to my friend's company. I am sooooo confused as to what to do, but I have made my decision. This is a really good offer that I am very pleased to have been given, but it's almost like it's just too late (you may or may not remember this post, where I wanted this position last May), I'm going to have to take the even better offer elsewhere. So in the next few weeks, I will be saying goodbye to a company that I have worked for over 11 years now. I just need to remember the good times and look forward to my new adventure. If only... breaking up is hard to do... wasn't so true.

OK, now that I have that off my mind, here's a little tantrum for our favorite "puffy butt" girl. Look what Easily Amused is about to get.


Yes, it is another one of those mystery puzzles that you have to put together without knowing what it looks like. I started it on a Sunday, worked a little each night and finished it on a Thursday night. All I can say to EA is good luck.


Oh, and here is what the completed puzzle looks like, but not to worry lil sis, I will be deleting the pic from my blog so not to spoil it for you. Bwhahahahaha

3 comments(s):

Good riddance. Hugs to you.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 3/24/2006 9:32 AM  

Damnit!! Yonzie just snuck in on me!!

Shake them off woman...it'll be better where you are going!!

I can't wait to try the puzzle!! I heart it.

I'm gonna take my puffy but to the corner now and cry!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/24/2006 9:38 AM  

Good luck with the new job!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/24/2006 9:11 PM  

post a comment

<< Home